001 - back to school

Start from the beginning

I decided to text Jennie to see if she was here, but before I could do that someone who was running bumped into me.

I slightly stumbled backward as my phone almost fell out of my hands but my reflexes caught it. I looked at the person who bumped into me and saw a boy taller than me, he had a darker skin complexion and had braids in his hair. Instead of apologizing for bumping into me he said, "Watch where your going prick." He continued his way.

I stood there, dumbfounded, HE TOLD ME TO WATCH WHERE I WAS GOING??? WHEN HE WAS THE ONE WHO BUMPED INTO ME?? AW NAHHH.

I turned to watch him leave as this kid literally didn't care to move out of the ways for others. I blinked astonished, this kid needs some humbling but it ain't gonna be me.

Jennie then came and tapped me on my shoulder and hugged me once she saw me, I hugged her back as I spoke, "Girl the rudest thing just happened to me-"

Jennie spoke, "Oh? Wait before you tell me look" She showed me a picture of the same guy who bumped into me. "This is the dude I told you who looked like your type."

My jaw dropped, THAT WAS THE NEW KID??? I then spoke, "HIM?? HE JUST BUMPED INTO ME AND WAS AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT. TELLING ME OH WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING PRICK. WHEN HE WAS THE ONE WHO BUMPED INTO ME-"

Jennie mouth made an O shape. "Oh...damn...enemies to lovers?" She joked but I didn't laugh. I looked at the picture again and..he was...cute but the rudeness was an immediate deal breaker and that took off his attractiveness ASAP.

Time skip in homeroom

Me and Jennie were no seated next to each other in homeroom minding our own business waiting for our homeroom teacher to walk in and start off with the regular welcome back students blah blah blah.

After 2 minutes the teacher walked in as all the students went silent as he spoke, "Alright students. Welcome back to a new year-" I dozed off not interested in this damn speech I always heard every sing year over and over again.

As I was day dreaming my attention snapped back into reality when the teacher said we had a new student. The person walked in and...it was him.. HIM. THE GUY WHO BUMPED INTO ME. The teacher continued, "Everyone please welcome Miles Morales." so that was his name.. Miles? Damn...his parents named him after a distance measurement or something?

Jennie immediately looked at me and slightly gave me a look, I death glared her not willing to put up with her foolishness so early in the morning. Miles took a seat all the way in the back as I just side eyed him still holding grudges. I looked back at Jennie as she was snickering. Wow, this year will sure go terrific.

As I was looking at Jennie I felt a pair of eyes on me. My eyes darted around the classroom as I found who was looking at me. Of course it was him. He stared at me with cold eyes as he scoffed and looked away. Seriously, he was mad at me?? For what. I didn't even do anything and he already dislikes me...asshole.

I then got a notification alert from a news channel, it was a robbery.. my eyes slightly widen.. I had to find and excuse to leave and go to the bathroom to change into my spider-suit and go and help.. I looked around as my eyes landed on the teacher as I thought of an excuse. I inhaled as I then looked at Jennie, I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Jen, I need to go..."
"Why?"
"There's a robbery.."

Jennie understood immediately and nodded her head and was willing to help me leave class. She raised her hand and told the teacher, "Sir... I don't feel so well...can I please go to the nurse?" The teacher nodded and looked at me, "Y/N, can you company Jennie to the nurses office just in case."

I nodded my head as me and Jennie both left the class, I felt Miles eyes glaring as we got up and left, I looked at him and rolled my eyes annoyed as we exited the classroom. Me and Jennie both went to the bathrooms as I changed into my spider-suit. Jennie would wait in the bathroom until I got back. I then turned invisible to sneak out of the school campus to go and stop the robbery.

Hiii I'm back writing another book

Hiii I'm back writing another book...even tho I have like... 1 or 2 unfinished. LMAO its been a while since i wrote a book so my writing skills are rusty :/. Tyyy for reading tho<3

Also here's what your spider suit should look like:

 Tyyy for reading tho<3Also here's what your spider suit should look like:

IGNORE THE HANDCUFFS

IGNORE THE HANDCUFFS. IDK WHY AI GENERATED THAT-

okay anyway byeee

okay anyway byeee