▃▃ 𝖝𝖛𝖎. *

𝕭𝖆𝖌 𝕺𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘,

chapter sixteen.

‎ ‎ ‎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 Henry dinner unfolded exactly as everyone expected – perpetually boring.

After a bustling dining room filled with thirty people, endless chatter, and some Henry attempting to grope Gabriette twice, everyone had migrated to the drawing room where a karaoke session unfolded.

With the crowd thoroughly intoxicated, either sprawled across a couch or standing by the drinks table, they endured Henry's intensely sincere but horribly out-of-tune karaoke performance of 'Low'.

Felix sat on one side of a dual couch with Gabriette on his lap, and Venetia beside them. Felix buried his head in the crook of Gabriette's neck to muffle the Henry's wretched voice.

"Alright, fuck this. I'm getting a drink," Felix said, patting Gabriette's thigh.

"Me too," The blonde sighed exasperatedly, rubbing her aching ears as she got up.

Felix reached the drinks table first, pouring two shots and taking one before holding the other out for Gabriette, who let him pour the shot into her mouth.

Eventually, Venetia joined them, and the three of them observed the scene from a distance. Gabriette leaned against Felix's chest, his arm snaking around her shoulders, and his chin resting against the crown of her head.

Her eyes drifted over to Oliver and Farleigh, slouched together on a couch, heads resting quite close as they spoke to each other.

Henry hit a particularly terrible note, and Farleigh jumped from his seat seconds later, going over to Henry and prying the mic out of his hand.

"Okay, well done, Henry, that was great. Round of applause for Henry... Okay, now it's time to take things up a notch. We have someone here who is a VERY talented singer," Farleigh spoke into the microphone as he went to select his song of choice.

The synths blared the intro to 'RENT' by The Pet Shop Boys, and Farleigh turned to Oliver, "He's your best friend and mine: Oliver Quick!"

Oliver's eyes went wide, and everyone shouted their encouragement. The boy looked panicked, repeatedly muttering 'no' as Farleigh went to pry him out of his seat.

"Yes, yes! Don't be shy!" Farleigh shot back, dragging him to the middle of the floor, all eyes on him.

"I don't even know this song!" Oliver shot back, looking around. His eyes landed on Sir James who shouted back, "The words are on the screen, Oliver!! That's the best bit!! That's the best bit!!!"

Cheers erupted, and Farleigh handed him the microphone with a wink.

Reluctantly, Oliver began to sing, clearly unsure of himself as he read the words off the screen, "You dress me up. I'm your puppet. You buy me things. I love it." Whooping erupted from the crowd around him, and Oliver started to loosen up a bit.

"You bring me food. I need it. You give me love. I feed it." Realization dawned on some as Oliver continued to sing.

Suddenly, Felix, Gabriette, and Venetia looked over at Farleigh, who was watching with malevolent glee.

Oliver, none the wiser, sang along, getting more confident as people quieted their cheers, realizing and remembering the song.

As Oliver saw the next set of lyrics, he caught up with the crowd like a slap across the face. Despite his realization, he continued to sing and not falter, "I love you. You pay my rent."

Total mortified silence enveloped the space as everyone realized the trick that had been played. Farleigh whooped and clapped, "Whooo! You tell 'em!"

Felix gritted out his cousin's name, furious, as Oliver tried to smile through the humiliation. Gabriette held a hand up to her mouth, speechless.

"This is your song as well, Farleigh. Come finish it," Oliver spoke out, looking directly at Farleigh, who happily leaped to the center, grabbing the microphone from him.

"Only if you insist," and he began singing directly to the Cattons. Owning it.

"You took me to a restaurant, off Broadway. To show me who you..." As the crowd began cheering again at Farleigh's confidence, Felix and Gabriette's eyes wandered to Oliver, who plopped back down on the couch with a look that could send Farleigh six feet under.

𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 . . .

The dinner eventually dispersed, people saying their farewells and leaving. Luckily, Felix, Gabriette, and the others escaped the awkward goodbyes and any other potential attempts at unwanted advances from any Henrys.

Having not seen Felix or Gabriette for a while, Oliver's curiosity got the best of him. He walked across the shared bathroom and approached Felix's bedroom door, not fully closed but not open enough for Oliver to look in.

Soft laughter emanated from the other side, prompting Oliver to lightly tap his finger against the door, causing it to open just enough for him to catch a glimpse.

Inside, Gabriette laid on her back, head turned to the computer screen as she watched a show or movie. Her feet rested on Felix's lap, one of them in his large hands as he massaged it.

Despite the screen's position suggesting Felix should be watching, his eyes were locked on Gabriette—her face, her body—entranced.

Felix began kissing from her toes to her ankles, catching Gabriette's attention. Her reaction was a smile, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

Maintaining eye contact, Felix continued, kissing from her ankle up to her shin and then her knee. When he kissed the underside of it, Gabriette squirmed, letting out a laugh, "That tickles!"

The boy smiled at her reaction, repeating the action a few times on the specific spot before continuing his journey up her leg.

Reaching her thighs, he started nipping at them too, and Gabriette felt warmth caress her body as tingles exploded from her spine.

Felix reached her clothed core, running his lips across the fabric of her underwear and nudging his nose against her clit, making Gabriette gasp out.

"Felix..." Gabriette whispers out, sitting up on her elbows as Felix kissed the spot a few times before trailing up to her hips and stomach.

Each kiss felt like a jolt to her pulsating core. Eventually he reached the blonde's neck, biting and licking over the sweet spot that sat just below her ear.

Felix's hand slipped between her thighs, his fingers running down her slit - in doing so earning a soft moan from Gabriette.

When he connected his lips with Gabriette's, his middle and ring finger slid under her underwear, teasing her entrance that'd created a wet patch on the fabric.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

yall hate me for interrupting smut scenes like this yet?fyi: felix loves gabriette's feet

fyi: felix loves gabriette's feet. don't question it.