"Fucking exaggeration." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Wull a unuh get the fuck outta dis. See man yaad and feel seh unuh can just barge in suh? Know wah gwaan already and unuh need fi come out!" He raised his voice and everyone scurried to leave.

His voice sending another shiver down my spine.

"Hate people a try invade mi fucking space," he slammed the knife into the granite countertop.

"Him a get off, time fi run."

Hugging him from behind to calm him down my hand traveling across his bare back resting my head on him.

"My fault ma," he smiled at me and I returned it crookedly.

Somebody need fi inform mi pan wah just tek place.

"See him deh in front a yuh, ask him nuh."

"Mi nuh give a fuck! I need my man out of there now!" I heard a demanding voice protruding the halls entering the kitchen placing a red leather Birkin bag on the counter.

Pulling Jayce into her arms as she held him after hanging up the phone, "Hi baby...Your father's court appeal is being assigned soon, we have to be there." She kissed his cheek.

Oh..now I see where he gets such an attitude from.

Slapping his shoulder, "Why yuh neva tell mi seh yav company? Mi deven introduce mi self," she said fixing her self walking over to hug me.

"What's your name pretty girl?" She questioned me.

"Kaecie." I said with a warm smile.

"But Jayce, she prettyyyy man, weh yuh find har?" She held my hand spinning me around realizing the fat ass she had dragging behind her.

Mi might seem like a battygyal right now, but har batty phat up ina har leather pants, nuh wah mek it seem like me a stare pan it too much so I cleared my throat.

"Oh. I'm so sorry," she laughed lightly.

"Yuh couldn't put on a merino? Yuh just have yuh nipple dem poke out suh," She said causing me to laugh and he hissed his teeth.

Jayce watched as we conversed leaning on the counter.

"Nuh bada hungry again?" He mouthed to me and I honestly forgot as I got distracted by such luscious ass.

"I want bacon and waffles," I replied as His mother was busy tapping away at her phone.

"My name is Nasya by the way pretty girl," her tone changing once again as she said with a smile before walking off.

How dem people yah bipolar suh?

Standing back as I watched him make the breakfast I requested staring at his physique.

Jeeezaasssss, suh him just sexy suh, him mada bad and har batty fat and him sister gorgeous, mi wonda how the father look..

"Yah drool. Mind fly pitch pan yuh lip." He turned facing me, seeing the sight of his v line right above his low grey sweatpants pulled me from my thoughts.