Priya: Tch. Bilkul budhhu hoon main!

Those words finally brought Ram out in the reality and he blinked a few times to steady himself.

Ram: K-kyun?

Priya(feeling annoyed): Nahi toh kya...aise koi galti se shower on kar deta hai bhala!

Priya kept talking, placing all her hair to the front to dry, giving Ram the view his restless heart wished for. Ram swallowed hard trying very hard to focus on Priya's words instead of her bare back that was in front of his eyes. Her skin felt so smooth that his fingers ached to glide on them, for once and maybe just put some wet kisses on it and then open the dori of her Kurta and caress every inch of her body, showering his love on her.

"Ram get a grip on yourself. Tune Priya ko uncomfortable kar diya toh? You don't want to go a thousand steps back again! Just stop okay! Okay focus on her face! Just focus on her face!", Ram thought to himself.

He cleared his throat to gain some control on himself and picked up a small towel. Shaking his head to help him focus, he turned her around and realised that he made a huge mistake by trusting his own mind.

Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of her didn't even take a second to cast a spell on him and held him hostage. His fingers itched to caress her soft tresses while he inhaled it's irresistible floral fragrance.

And the moment her eyes met his, Priya knew what was happening. His deep blue eyes, dilated pupils and the depth in them screamed that he desired to have more than just a few innocent kisses. But she also felt that something wasn't right. She could feel the underlying restlessness and guilty feelings, not knowing what it was.

But before she could even ask him if he was okay, Ram pulled her towards him, resting one hand on her waist while the other one caressed her hair. And the next moment, he touched his lips deeply on her forehead, staying completely still, taking a few ragged breath.

Ram knew that he needed to divert his mind and he knew that there was no better way than making a silent promise to his Priya.

"I love you Priya and I'm sorry. Main tumhe uncomfortable nahi karna chahta. Main wait karunga, jab tak tum chaho. I promise.", Ram told himself.

Taking a deep breath, he took his lips off Priya and walked out of the room without looking at her even once. A lone tear trickled down his eye as it felt physically painful to be there and still not be able to create an intimate bonding with the love of his life.

Tears poured down Priya's eyes as she saw Ram leave the room. She understood his fears the moment he kissed her forehead. She understood that he feared to make the wrong move and hurt her feelings again. So he chose to remove himself from the situation, keeping her comfort in mind. In that moment her heart filled with immense gratitude for him for taking this step for their relationship. His uneven breaths told her how much he wanted her and she knew the feeling as it was the same for her as well.

Locking the door of the room, she covered her mouth to refrain herself from screaming her frustration out. She felt disappointed with herself. She loved him with all her heart and she wanted to be intimate with him but still there was this feeling of anxiety and hesitation inside of her that she didn't knew the reason for. She could have stopped him from leaving and they could have just put their new bed to some good use by now but she couldn't. She knew that she wasn't ready but she didn't know how to deal with this problem.

She cried for a few minutes and when she felt the coldness of her clothes gripping her, she wiped the tears with her hands and kept staring all around her cluelessly.

Suddenly she remembered about her old clothes and mentally thanked Ram for being such a sweetheart. She walked into the closet and started searching for something to wear.