𝟑.𝟑 - 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Deliberately riding off his high as he dropped his sweaty forehead against the driver's face, Max cursed a few words, unreadable from the muttering of his mouth and strong Nordic accent, before he parted his body from the other. 

Pulling his member out of him, he could feel his cum follow along and immediately drip out of the boy's hole and into the bed. Immediately the sensation of relief was taken by the overwhelming thoughts of what had just happened. Later that week they'd be racing against each other on track, yet here they were, the Ferrari driver fully loaded with his cum.

"I doubt anyone has ever touched you like this," the blond whispered.

The brunette shook his head, confirming the man's statement and closing his eyes to focus all his senses on the new feeling. "Just you..," he whispered, providing the vocal confirmation and while the blond would still need a moment to get hard again; Charles' body was operating like he'd discovered sexual arousal for the first time and was hardening at a slower pace than before but still much faster than Max.

With the man's face so close to his own it took no effort to reach for Max's mouth, kissing him slowly and passionately— his mouth matching the pace of his hands on his chest and the intimacy doing so much for Charles that he was glad Max could not tell exactly how turned on he was by it all. 

As Max's hands stretched to the brunette's chest, squeezing the muscles of his pecks, a soft whimper was let out by Charles. "They're sensitive," he started, his waist pushing upwards a little in pleasure, "ahh.. f-fuck- daddy," he whispered, not registering his own words for a second but breaking the kiss as the realization hit him and the heat on his face reached new temperatures. "Max," he corrected but moaned again before he could give any explanation.

At the sound of the brunette's moan, Max lowered his hand down to his waist, pushing his arched torso back down onto the bed as if he was trying to control the Ferrari driver's overexcitement to his touch. Charles was bold, he could give him that, yet it was like the boldness of a teenage boy having his first time —eager to try everything they fantasized about. 

"Call me daddy again," he demanded, brushing his lips against the brunette, his mouth opening against his, edging a kiss that never truly came to be. "Go on..." he said, reaching his hand down the boy's lower stomach to find his hard member pressed against his body, pumping it to try to provoke the brunette into letting out the sounds he wanted to hear.

The promise of a kiss that never came was driving Charles to new waves of despair. Too shy to say it again, he hesitated and looked up at the man, trying to gauge whether he was being sincere in asking him to repeat the word. Lost in his thoughts, it came as a surprise when the man's hand began stroking his member, the brunette letting out shaky breaths as a result.

"Daddy-," he begged, his hips jolting upwards in anticipation and momentarily pressing into Max, "you're going to make me cum," he cried softly, taking deep breaths as best as he could but every time his tip was brushed, the sensitivity became too much for him. "Fuck..- daddy..," he was very vocal and if they weren't meant to be keeping themselves a secret he wouldn't have minded the entire complex hearing his cries for Max— everyone knowing that he was easily sending him over the edge as if it was nothing.

Deciding suddenly to switch techniques when he heard the brunette state that he would come soon, Max lowered his body down onto the other driver pushing him further up so his face reached his crotch. "I'll suck you a bit," he stated, still working his hands around the brunette's sensible length. "But you have to promise you won't cum in my mouth... or in my face much, promise?" he raised his eyebrow, looking up to him.

The offer was one that could not be refused and even with a condition that might be difficult to upkeep, he knew every ounce of self control would be worth it. "I promise."

Charles could feel Max's breath on his hardened member and it sent a wave of chills down his body, the anticipation feeling like torture. It was one thing to have the world champion fucking him but to have him in a position where he'd only be giving the brunette pleasure was driving him to new limits of excitement, a limit that Max kept surpassing over and over throughout the night— right when Charles couldn't be anymore turned on, the blond would challenge it.

Without much hesitation, the Dutch began working his way onto the other driver's cock. Lowering his mouth onto his tip, he briefly licked along his side before taking him into his mouth. Using his tongue as a soft cushion to ease his entry he lowered his face further into him until his member was fully taken into the warmth of his mouth. Max could feel his tip slightly scratch his throat when the entirety of his length was in him, yet he did not stop there. The world champion began cocking his head into him, pressuring the brunette's member in and out of his mouth.

With a shaky breath, the green eyes fluttered shut and his eyebrows furrowed in the middle, struggling to refrain any type of composure as the other driver's mouth took his member in- surrounding him with warmth and a softness that brought forth a realization of how difficult it would be to keep his promise. Like everything he did, Max worked his way around his member with an expertise that reminded Charles of exactly who he was in bed with; if there was one thing the blond was consistent with, it was being the best and this was no exception. It didn't take long for his tip to push against a wall and the realization that it was the back of Max's throat had the Ferrari driver in a feral state, biting down on his bottom lip and feeling the sweat begin to drop down his forehead as he did everything in his power to maintain a sense of control.

The Monégasque's approaching climax was easily noticeable as his body began squirming and contorting itself against the bed sheets as if he was being put under torture. When Max began to feel the grip of the brunette onto his hair tighten and his back arch higher, he quickly pulled his mouth away from his member. Max had reached a point of annoyance at the other driver's lack of control and aggressively reached for his wrists, pushing him down against the bed as if to cut his excitement down a notch. The feeling of being inferior had suddenly rushed through him and the blond reacted in a sudden counteraction.

"Stop! Stop moving like that!" Max shouted.

Maybe it had been the strength that Charles began to apply, grabbing his hair, fidgeting his body around, but Max didn't seem very satisfied with the result of it all. The blond was always a bit avoidant to the feeling of having someone overpower him, to have someone apply brute strength against him, even if by accident. It would always send him back to familiar situations he'd much rather forget.

Catching his breath, which had spiked high due to the rush of adrenaline that had filled him, Max's darkened blue gaze shifted down to the boy's body. Once his mind calmed, his thoughts began to become clearer and the conclusion that he had overreacted just as much as the other man came down to him, slowly releasing his bone-breaking grip from Charles's wrists.