Scitter And Lizzie/The Great Valley

While the two feathered flyers were asleep two young little longnecks name Scitter and Lizzie and they were curious with the two strangers they got a little closer and as Avery and his grandmother were yawning showing off their sharp teeths they were afraid of them and ran away. Avery tells them to don't be afraid of him and his grandmother they weren't going to hurt them. They came back and realized that he and Grandma Sharpbeak weren't so dangerous after all they were really nice and introduced their names.

Scitter: My name is Scitter.

Lizzie: I'm Lizzie!

Avery: Nice to meet you, they call me Avery. And this is my grandma.

Grandma Sharpbeak: It's a pleasure to meet you children.

Soon their father Big Daddy and the rest of the tiny longnecks sees Scitter and Lizzie talking to two sharpbeaks their father steps in and saves his children.

Big Daddy: Kids! Get from those sharpbeaks!

Lizzie: But Daddy, their not gonna hurt us!

Big Daddy: They're sharpbeaks Lizzie, they're just like any other sharpteeth! They'll eat us before we turn our and backs They can't be trusted!

Avery: You can trust us sir.

Big Daddy: You... you can talk?

Avery: Yes sir, me and my grandma are trying to find the Great Valley we didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Big Daddy: No, I'm sorry. I thought you were gonna hurt my kids.

Grandma Sharpbeak: We would never hurt your kids.

Avery: Yeah! Me and Grandma only eat bugs.

Scitter: Big Daddy, can they come with us to the the caverns the leads to the Great Valley?

Big Daddy: Of course they can besides they look like they can be trusted.

So Avery and Grandma Sharpbeak join a group of tiny longnecks and on their way to the Great Valley. And soon Avery was hungry again and wonders somewhere else to look for some crawlers to snack on and later he found a big tasty beetle but when he was about to eat it the beetle squirts Avery in the face and flies off.

Avery: Unpleasant, nah, there's always next time! He founds himself a nearby watering hole and cleans his face and beak, he looks at his reflection in water and sees his arms growing some wings a little bit and then his grandma came next to him looking that he's discouraged on when he'll be able to fly. 

Avery: Grandma, when will I have wings so can be able to fly like you?

Grandma Sharpbeak: It's only a  matter of time my dear, now come along we're almost there to the Great Valley.

When the feathered flyers and the tiny longnecks were at light below them, both Avery and his grandmother took a look out of the hole and sees the Great Valley right through their eyes. They finally made it and all the hard as they know made it too and the their children were reunited with their families but Avery's mother and father weren't here they didn't survive the attack how will she tell her grandson now.

Avery: Mother! Dad! Where are they? They're supposed to be here, they promised.

Grandma Sharptooth: I'm very sorry Avery. They didn't make it.

Avery was crying of the lost of his to beloved mother and father as he knew and loved and now the only family he has left is his grandmother, Grandma Sharpbeak hugs her sad grandson and he hugs her back then Big Daddy walks up to the two sharpbeaks and asks "Do you two want stay with us?" Grandma Sharptooth replies "Why of course, thank you!" And so from then on Avery and his grandmother lived with Lizzie, Scitter, Big Daddy and the other tiny longnecks and everytime they were hungry Avery was the one who is really faster than the tiny longnecks and no other dinosaurs can catch him.