Chad quickly ran to the security door to see if it was opened. "The killers Kirby." Sam added as she let go of Tara. "No shit." Chad said as she walked back toward all of you. After not being able to get the door opened. "She trapped us in here." Chad said as you looked up at the projector that was showing the stab movie. "What do we do Sam?" Tara cried.

"There has to be a back way or something." You said. Sam looked over at you. Her eyes slightly widened at the blood you had on your nose. "What Happ- "that doesn't matter. What matters is that we find a fucking way out of here." You interrupted her.

Sam didn't exactly know what to say to you. It was obvious by the look in her face that she was panicking on the inside.

Sam was about to speaks but suddenly the killer jumped out behind the projector screen. He ran towards Tara as he tried to stab her but she quickly got out the way.

"RUN!" Sam yelled at you all. She quickly went to grab Tara by her arm and yanked her with her up the stage.

Chad spotted a big camera and picked it up. The killer ran towards him . He swings it at his face. Hitting the killer hard making him fall back.

He dropped the camera on the floor and noticed you standing there. He quickly grabbed you by your wrist pulling you towards him. "Let's go!" He yelled.

The two of you ran up the stage. Following behind the carpenter sisters. They had both gone into a small hallways. The killer had quickly gotten up from chads hit. He now followed behind you two. Behind you he would swing his knife to try and stab you.

Right as you were about to look straight ahead. The killer kicked you on your leg. Your hand quickly pulled away from chads as you fell forward.

Chad noticed and quickly looked back at you. "Y/n!" He yelled as he tried to grab you but the killer grabbed you by your legs and pulled you towards him. You let out a loud scream as you dug your nails onto the ground.

Yours and Chad yelled alerted the sister. Which made them run back to the two of you. "Y/n!" Tara yelled. As she tried to go help you Sam pulled her back.

You glanced up at her as The killer pulled you closer to him. He grabbed you by your hair. Pulling your head up. Showing the fear you had in your face.

"No, no , no!" Chad yelled. But it was too late. He watched the killer stab you in your back. Chad saw you tightly shut your eyes in pain. Then the killer stabbed you three more times. You slightly opened your mouth and blood poured out. Dripping onto the ground.

Chad stared at you in tears. He just watched his childhood friend get killed infront of him and there was nothing he could've done to prevent it.

The killer then lets go of your face before he quickly stood up and ran after them again. They quickly entered the front entrance of the theater again. Chad saw a the popcorn machine and knocked it over to slow down the killer. That didn't work.

The killer quickly jumped over it and ran toward Chad. Trying to stab him, but he couldn't. Sam and Tara quickly came behind the killer. Each one of them grabbed him by his arm. Pulling him back, making him drop the knife on the ground.

The killer back up. Making them three hit again the theater snack bar. He elbowed Tara right in her face. She fell over.

Chad saw and quickly punched him in the face. The killer groaned and fell to the ground. Tara quickly stood up and kicked him in his face.

"Go! Get out!" Chad yelled at both of them as he picked up a glass candy machine. Sam grabbed Tara by her arm pulling her toward the door. While Chad walked towards the killer who was on the ground. He was still knocked out from Tara kick.

Chad walked over to him. He looked down at him as he was about to lift up the glass container to smash in his face, but as he was about to. He suddenly lets out a Loud yell.

Sam and Tara quickly looked over him. Seeing there was another killer. "NOO!" Tara yelled as he tried to run toward him. Sam grabbed her again trying to hold her back.

Chad fell to the ground. Both killer standing next to him as he grabbed his side where he was stabbed. Tara yelled for him. While Sam kept on trying to hold her back. She had to watch both the killer repeatedly stab her boyfriend before he finally dropped to the ground.

Both ghostface turn to the carpenter sisters. They each do a bloody knife wipe in unison. Tara looked at Chad one last time before Sam pulled her. Making them both run out and back into the theater room.

I forgot abt the update 💀