Eko Hoshunin

Y/n walked alone late at night from your job in a pitch black thin alley covered in graffiti, litter, trash bags, trying to make your way back to your small apartment. Your feet carefully walking on the concrete trying not to trip over anything.

A gust of wind swooshed past you almost making you fall, lucky you saved yourself by leaning on the wall "nice save there" you mumbled to yourself in joy as you brushed the dirt from the wall off your navy blue coat,but you couldn't help but sense that someone may be there, lurking in the shadows. 'Whatever' y/n thought as you continued on your journey home.

You make it around the corner almost at your apartment building still hearing noises of someone following you when suddenly a squeak comes from below you, it was a tiny white mouse whose tail your plain black work shoes stepped on "sorry little fellow" you apologised as you bent down and picked it up then giving it strokes. 'Wait...' you turned your head looking around the end of the alley, realising who the person following you might be "if a mouse is here and i still hear noises following me then that means-"

You were immediately cut off by a finger of a figure tapping your shoulder,you let out a shriek as you jumped only to turn around to see a familiar face "shit! Eko you scared me!" complanied y/n with a pout on their face.

The person was Eko Hoshunin , your rogue Karas boyfriend "wellllllllll i have to look after the only human being i care about!" he teased as he wrapped his tattoo'd arms around me.

You were the only person Eko would show his soft side to. Y/n sighs then puts their hands on his cheeks squeezing them, you teased him back "you know no one would suspect you're an evil son of a bitch if they saw how you acted around me" Eko let out a small giggle in agreement. His grin was so cute that it made you blush every time.

Eko grabbed onto your arms,pulling them away from his face and placing them around his long orange and black coat, then dragging you towards him for a hug. "i can walk you to your apartment if you want me to" softly murmured Eko in your ear,you responded with "i'd love that". You both let go of each other and directly across the street where the apartment is.

*at the apartment (sorry for the time skip i didn't know what else to write)*

You walked into your room, hung your small brown work bag and coat on the back of your door.

Eko followed you into your room laid down on top of your king sized bed duvet, sighed deeply, putting is hand on his face rubbing his eyes signalling he was exhausted.

You went into the bathroom to change into pj's then joined him in laying down. He turned his head towards you "you coming to my place tomorrow?" he asked.  Y/n nodded.

He clapped his hands together in excitement "Great babe! I need you there as soon as possible to discuss plans for the future of Tokyo when i reshape it in my own image" he added with the 'when i reshape it in my own image' sounding very boastful but you soon realise by the look on his face he gave straight after, that he strangely had some doubt in his plans.

You kissed him gently on his forehead leaving a brick red lipstick stain on him. "no matter how much planning you do, you are gonna be amazing!" you reassured him which made Eko smile and then he kissed you back "Thanks,I love you" he chuckled as his cheeks glowed red "i love you too Lord Eko" purred Y/n.