felix puts his hand over mine on the bar. "We will protect you. i promise."

i sigh and remove my hand from Felix's comforting hold. i rest my face in my hands. "I cant just sit around worrying if he would ever find me."

felix goes to say something but i put my finger up to stop him. knowing exactly what he was going to say. "we are NOT going back."

hook frowns confused. "going back where?"

"neverland." felix says, staring seriously into hook's eyes.

"What? why would you go back?"

"cuz its the one place he cant fund us. its the one place he cant find her." felix says, more serious, like he's trying to convince us.

"you can't. pan's to dangerous. besides, i promised id protect her." hooks more serious too.

"im still here you know. We cant keep jumping place to place. I'm not going back to never land. not until im dying." i look up at red, who hands me another coffee and gives me a comforting look.

"I know..." Felix says, looking at red.

i lay my head down on the desk. i feel my power being as week as it is and it makes me exhausted. "i need a nap."

"lets take you back to the hotel then." Hook says, holding his hand out for me to take. 

i havnt been able to talk to him much because of henry. now that i realize it, henry got jealous every time hook tried to talk to me.

I go to take his hand but Felix pulls my hand away, pulling my hand into his glaring at hook. 

hook puts his hand down disappointed. "I'll walk you back. i have things i need to check on, so hook can you stay with Angelina until i get back?"

hook smirks at me.

gross.

"Dont you even try anything" felix says glaring angrily at hook, hugging me now.

We start walking back to the hotel. hook beside me. Felix walks off.

when we make it into the elevator im standing between hook and the wall, lost in thought. its been silent since Felix left us. the elevator stops on the 4th floor and suddenly a large group of people start walking into the elevator.

i widen my eyes and suddenly feel a hand slither around my waist. i look up and see hook's hot face smiling down at me. its not a scary feeling like i felt with devin.. it gives me butterflies.

he spins me around to where my backs now on the wall of the elevator and his leg is in between mine. his hand is still firmly around my waist. he's protecting me from everyone in the elevator.

then i feel it. hooks desire.

i stare up at hook and he stares down at me.

my face feels hot. but the elevator stops and the group of people walk out. the door closes but hook doesnt move.

"your blushing, darling." he says, smirking.