My Rules

1. Be polite: This should be something I shouldn't have to say but I will. I will not tolerate any form on rudeness whether in my DMs or message board. You will be blocked.

2. I am on more on my discord, so it would be best if you have a discord we can rp on. If you don't, no problem, we can rp here.

3. If you approach me to rp please already have a sort of idea you want to play. It doesn't have to be a full storyline, just a trope will do. We can develop from but just don't come blank.

4. DO NOT control my characters: If you say you want to rp with me using a specific character be ready for their personalities. Do not dictate what my responses should be.

5. Do not abandon the rp: I understand life gets in the way, there are health issues and sudden emergencies. These are things you can't avoid but if you are willingly taking time away to or, let me say, decide to stop replying, please let me know.

6. Ties to the previous rule but if you you happen to lose interest or get bored, tell me. I don't mind honestly, I much prefer that than you just disappearing.

7. I want to state that if I don't get a reply from you for a few days, I will tag you or send you a reminder. It's just so that I can make sure you're still there. If you feel I'm bothering you, sorry but that's how I am.

8. I don't mind short answers but give me something to work with that I can reply.

I think that's all for now. I will add any if needed. Do feel free to contact me, I am usually up your an rp. I am a med student bit I am usually online unless I have a test or exam then I will be slow or not reply but I will inform you.

Thanks in advance for understanding and following the rules.

If you want to rp, tag me in my oc book or message me. My discord is in my bio.

Bye for now 🌼💜