Ahmed kindly allowed me to enter the vehicle first, and then sat beside me. To get a better view of the scenery outside, I decided to take the seat that's closer to the window. From here, I can easily observe Mr. Dedhari in the front seat, who appears to be quite tired as he leans his head.

I should be keeping an eye on the road, but instead my gaze keeps diverting to Mr. Dedhari's seat. "Sir, could you please drop off the other passenger at the back before me?" he demanded in a small voice, but it was still audible to me.

When we arrived at our villa, Ahmed was the first to step out of the car and extend his arms to assist me, while holding a grocery box in his other hand. I noticed the window from the front seat slowly moving down, and he looked at me through the rearview mirror. He let out a disappointed smirk, then rested his head again.

Aww! Now what is he trying to prove Gosh Dedhari.

"Shall we head inside the villa and start cooking some food? It'll be a great way to settle in," he suggested amiably, leading me inside and closing the van door behind us.

Upon entering my villa, the soothing aroma enveloped me, instilling a sense of calm and relaxation. Without hesitation, I collapsed onto the plush Chesterfield sofa, which had already adjusted to the room's warm temperature, providing me with the ultimate comfort and repose.

"I need to take a shower first!" he exclaimed as he placed the box firmly on the kitchen counter, right in front of my spot on the sofa where I am lying.

I immediately sat upright and looked at him with a firm gaze. "Excuse me, but are you planning to take a shower in here?" I pointed directly at the toilet in my villa.

Ahmed chuckled softly and made his way towards me, playfully messing my hair. "I think going to my villa is a better idea, my lady," he said with a big and endearing smile. His smile was infectious and could lift anyone's spirits. He is such a romantic person.

As he went outside, I swiftly unpacked the grocery box and meticulously sorted out the seasonings and other spices. I efficiently organized all the cooking utensils and knives on the counter.

When he returned after 10 minutes, I was relieved to find that I had already showered and smelled fresh and pleasant in additional, I applied a generous amount of perfume and wore a black, sleeveless maxi dress that fell below the knee.While he confidently sported a black V-neck shirt that hugged his body just right and paired it with sharp white cargo shorts.

"Watch me cook!" he declared, swiftly grabbing a high chair and positioning it in front of where I had arranged the seasonings and other ingredients.With a pleasant tone, he extended his arms in a welcoming gesture and gestured towards the chair. "Please, take a seat my lady!" he kindly offered, indicating the chair.

Without giving me a chance to protest, he offered me the seat in a commanding tone. I complied and responded with a quick "Okay". After all, there was no harm in accepting the offer.

I leaned in towards the counter and watched him intently. He expertly chopped up the main ingredients - onions, carrots, sweet peppers, celery, tomatoes, and potatoes - and mixed in what I'm certain was the main dressing. He then cooked the rice separately. As he combined everything and the aroma filled the air, I couldn't help but notice how powerful and unmistakably Arab it was. The scent of this dish has completely taken over my villa.

After finishing the first dish, he started preparing another dish, which I believe was a type of bread called "Pita". He began kneading the dough on a clean work surface, gently and slowly shaping it while spreading some flour.

His audacious move of plunging his hand into the dough left me utterly flabbergasted and set my mind racing with wild thoughts. I mean, he's just too good at kneading. He then caught the dough and semi-kneaded it into his hand. He made a small hole, put an ample amount of oil, and gently put his finger into it. I don't know what he's doing, but he keeps pushing and pulling his finger into the dough.