▃▃ 𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎.

𝕭𝖆𝖌 𝕺𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘,

chapter thirteen.

‎ ‎ ‎

It's early in the morning, and Oliver has already begun his day, surprisingly waking up before the maid could do so.

He stands in front of his designated sink, washing his face after shaving, when Felix's door opens, and Gabriette steps through and into the bathroom.

"Mornin', Ollie," she mutters, stretching and walking over to the tub, turning the faucet and making hot water spill rapidly into the tub.

"Morning, wake up early?" Oliver comments, glancing at Felix's closed bedroom door, assuming he was still sleeping.

"I wake up early every day. I like the quietness," she replies as Oliver dries his face. His eyes catch Gabriette through the mirror - undressing.

He pauses for a moment, his eyes fixed on her undressing figure. When she notices, she holds his gaze and continues.

"Nothing you haven't already seen, right?" Gabriette mutters softly with a smirk, shedding the last layer as Oliver continues to stare at her through the mirror.

She gracefully steps into the filled tub, the water boiling hot judging by the steam it's releasing, and closing the faucet.

Oliver turns and, with deliberate steps, walks over to where Gabriette had undressed - her sleeping clothes laid in a heap on the floor.

Bending down, Oliver picks up the discarded night slip dress and her underwear, the silk of the dress gliding over his fingers. Gabriette observes him in silence, her gaze locked onto his.

With an unwavering gaze, Oliver brings the material to his face and takes a breath, her scent enveloping his senses, causing his eyes to flutter closed.

Gabriette lets out a soft scoff with a smile, sinking further into the water so that only her head is above it.

"Do you know what Felix would do if he found you in here with me like this?" Gabriette questions, observing as the boy goes over to the laundry basket and tosses her clothes inside before joining her by the edge of the tub, leaning against the foot of it.

"Do you know what he'd do if he found out what you do when you sleep in Farleigh's room instead of his?" Oliver shoots back in a hushed tone, hovering over the tub.

"Do you know what he'll do if he finds out you have eyes for his sister?" The blonde retorts, tilting her head.

"What if I have eyes for you?" The question is followed by a suffocating silence. He slowly leans in, going for her lips - clearly trying to take control of the situation.

But Gabriette backs away at the last second with a smirk on her face before one of her hands reaches out from the water, her fingers encircling Oliver's jaw, pulling his forehead against hers yet restraining him by the grip she has on his jaw.

A closed-lip smile creeps onto her face as she whispers, "Oh, Ollie... I've fucked every person in this house. No one will do a thing to me, especially not Felix." By her hushed tone, he couldn't really tell whether she was being serious or not.

She looks down at his lips and then slowly licks a stripe across them, holding his jaw firmly, "You know why?"

Oliver doesn't say anything.

"Because they love it," she grits it out and forcefully pushes his face away from hers by the grip on his jaw.

Despite the push, Oliver remains close, his eyes locked onto hers. Gabriette chuckles softly, the sound mixing with the water as she leans back in the tub.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Oliver," she says, her voice low and filled with a hint of amusement. "Felix may seem easygoing, but he has his limits."

Oliver smirks, the tension turning into a challenge in his eyes. "Maybe I like danger."

Gabriette tilts her head, her wet hair clinging to her shoulders. "Or maybe you're just curious."

He leans in again, this time not for a kiss but to whisper, "Curiosity killed the cat."

She laughs, a throaty sound that reverberates in the big bathroom. "But satisfaction brought it back."

The air between them hangs thick with unspoken words. As he straightens up, Gabriette watches him with a knowing smile. "You should go before Felix wakes up."

Oliver nods, the spell broken, and he retreats from the bathroom, leaving Gabriette immersed in the warm water.

‎ ‎

this was kinda a filler chapter so i could ask yall a question; do you guys want Gabriette & Farleigh to be a temporary thing? or do we just stick to Felix?