Ikatlong Kabanata

Start from the beginning

"Kumapit ka."

I don't know what's going on but I decided to get along with his plan. Ano bang pinaplano niya? Are we just going to run away just like that? 

Didn't he say that he wants to test me?

So..ano to!? 

Ang hirap naman niyang ispellengin, e! 

"Ha!!!!? What do we do now? At bakit ngayon mo lang ito sinasabi ha, Rebel!?"

Ngumisi naman na siya sa'kin, "Knew that you'd say that, missy." 

"Rebel, we are under attack! This isn't time for your games. And damn, those corrupted souls sounded even more awful now that they are fusing to each other!" Sigaw ko

Those corrupted souls suddenly got close within each other and they started fusing. Once they absorb each other's shadows, they could use their attacks in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.

And by the looks of it, hindi ito maganda.

What's with those corrupted souls!?

"They are similar to Grim reapers, but more of a different type of reaper. A grim reaper is someone who is collecting souls, but them? A corrupted soul also called a Hallowed souls. They are corrupted souls who are causing harm to humanity. Kaya tayo ang puntirya nila."Sumeryoso na lang ang mukha niya and he glared. 

"May nag-uutos sa kanila at di ko alam kung sino. Kaya ko pinain ang sarili ko so I can face them all!"Sigaw ni Rebel and he shoot the corrupted souls with his light at agad ito nagsigawan. 

"Then does it mean I am in danger now?" 

"You are. Since you have been my protector. At kung sino man ang nag-uutos sa mga reapers na yon... that person knew our fated day. Just like in my prophetic dreams." Rebel said to me. 

Magsasalita sana ako but he stopped me.

"And you can't go home in your dorm, sasama ka sa'kin. Sa bahay ko. We won't know what they are planning at ngayong alam na nila na protektor kita who knows what they'll do."Sabi na lang ni Rebel

Inirapan ko na lang siya, "You're asking me to live with you?" 

"Yes. For now."

"Haaa!!!?"

"Not really a type of this set up.. I mean you know, living together. Pero dahil maganda ka, pagbibigyan—" 

"We're not a couple! Feelingero!"Irap ko sa kanya

Ang hangin niya, noh?

Wag niya ako itulad sa fangirls niya na nadadaan sa kagwapuhan niya! Plus I don't like him, okay!?

The one I like... it's that bright blonde kid that I used to play with. 

Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko at naalala ko si Lolo Antonio and his grandson. 

That guy. 

That's the one I like.

 He also had the same eyes as I have and he loved Philippine Mythology, we used to listen to his stories. Kahit sabihin ni Dad na gingamit lang nila ako, alam ko na napilitan lang naman sila na tanggapin yung pera.

 And I want to know where they are. 

Once everything is done... pagkatapos nitong misyon ko kay Rebel, hahanapin ko sila ni Lolo Antonio.

And I want to find him.

 "Ang daming nagkakarandarapa sa'kin, Serissa. Hindi ako basta pumapayag, swerte ka na lang at pumayag ako sa set up na to."He said to me at umirap ako sa kanya.