Untitled Part 1

Skys POV

I look over to ty which is ready to go to the nether. All of team crafted is taking a trip to the nether to go and kill the ender dragon. "Come on guys," I yell making sure that they come down. Come down already.

Brynns POV

I walk though town trying to find pinkie pie. "Where is she," I think in my head still looking for pinkie pie "pinkie pie always good crazy when ever there is a party for her to plan. Then I hear a scream "where's that coming from," I say then I look up with a aliacorn looking wright ate me. "Sorry," he says getting of me "hi am am sky," he says looking ate me "hi I am Brynn," I say looking ate sky "what a weard way to meet," I say laughing with sky laughing to. "OK so I got to go," I say looking age sky "wait," he says looking around ate some houses "were am I," he asks a confused face looking ate me "you are in ponyville," I say making sure he under stood "so I guess you can come with me," I say looking ate sky " with a sweet grin on my face "sur but what are we doing," sky asks looking ate me still " I am trying to find pinkie pie to plan my birthday party," I say as I see a pink flash by me then a "hi hi hi hi Brynn," pinkie pie says to me which makes sky jump a little "hi pinkie pie," I say with a laugh in my voice "who is this who is this," pinkie pie says jumping up and down "this is sky, sky this is pinkie pie. After talking with pinkie pie about my party I look to sky which is trying to levitate a book. Then I hear another scream I look to see a wright pony looking back ate me "ty?" Says sky looking ate the unicorn still looking ate adum " sky were are we," the pony named try says "we are in a place called ponyville," sky says happily to ty "who is this?" Try asks looking ate me "this is Brynn she help me now were we are and," sky says getting cut of by another scream I look up "I got it," I say using my wings to save the pegusus felling from the sky. "Mich!" Yelled adum when I cached the pegasuse ate the same time another pony fell from the sky. As we all thot the pony was going to fall a quick flash came by "ramble dash!" I yell looking ate a blue pony with a rambow main. As me and rainbow dash lower the two another Pegasus's falls from the sky I look to rainbow dash that has already taken of after the Pegasus I look to sky,try,the Pegasus and the pony. "Who are you," the Pegasus's says looking ate me "Mich this is Brynn," sky says looking ate Mich "this is Mich and Jerome ," sky says looking ate me and rainbow dash that has the other pony "that is Jason," sky says pointing to the pegusus that has a space suit on. Then a another pony falls from the sky " I got this one," I say starting to talk of I see another pony fall raindow dash luckily gets him then I land with the pony on my back. "Quintin!" Sky and ty yell looking ate the pony that is on my back "seto!" Yells ty and sky again I look ate raindow dash she sruges still looking ate the one with the space suit on "raindow dash," I say pushing her a little.

Little magic (time skip)

I look over to everyone they are awack "were are we," Quintin says looking every were "and who are they," he says looking ate us

Time skip ( told them every thing they tell me and raindow dash)

"So you guys aren't from hear?" Raindow dash says looking ate them "yup," Jason says looking ate us "I got a idea!" I say looking ate the guys "let show you around,".

Authors note

Hay guys Brynn hear and I am happy to say this chapter was great I will explain what the guys look like and there cutie mark.