▃▃ 𝖝𝖎𝖎. *

𝕭𝖆𝖌 𝕺𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘,

chapter twelve*.
* = explicit content ❪smut

‎ ‎ ‎

𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 that night, Oliver, clad in his pajamas, makes his way to the bathroom when a series of moans make him halt in his tracks. His eyes fixate on the slightly ajar door leading into the bathroom.

Soft moans echo, and Oliver, light on his feet, treads towards the door, peeking through it. Felix and Gabriette are in the bath, that's situated in the middle of the bathroom, their wet skin illuminated by the light above them.

Gabriette sits on top of Felix, slowly bouncing up and down, her hands raking his stomach as he holds onto her hips, guiding her movements.

Felix throws his head back, resting it on the bath's edge, letting out a moan as Gabriette rides him. The water around them sloshes with their movement.

Oliver crouches down, watching the scene intently. He freezes when, somehow, Gabriette's head falls to the side, her eyes catching his single visible eye through the door.

Her reaction surprises him, as she simply holds his gaze for a moment before Felix thrusts up into her, making Gabriette let out a loud moan, throwing her head back.

Gabriette doesn't say anything as she leans down, catching Felix's lips in a messy yet beautiful kiss that turns Oliver on more than he'd like to admit.

Her hands slide up Felix's neck and into his long hair, tugging on the strands and swallowing the moan he lets out from her actions.

The two's lewd sounds grow increasingly louder as their thrusts become more urgent and quicker. Gabriette softly mumbles incoherently, and Felix whispers praises into their kiss.

The scene is obscene, unlike anything Oliver has ever witnessed before. But what really gets to him are the sounds they're making—grunts, groans, expletives, and mumbles. 'So good,' 'perfect,' 'beautiful'... it has his head spinning as Gabriette's slender hands grip Felix's shoulders.

One of Felix's hands dips beneath the water, and even though Oliver can't see it, he knows Felix's fingers find her clit, rubbing it in tantalizing fast circles, making Gabriette jab at his hand in an attempt to push him away, mumbling something about it being too much. Felix is relentless, though, teasing and ramming up against her.

Then, Gabriette snaps. She sobs in pleasure, back arching. Seconds later, Felix follows, letting out a bone-chilling moan as his movements slow to a stop after riding out both their climaxes.

Felix eagerly welcomes Gabriette into his arms when she drops from exhaustion and holds her there until their erratic breaths synchronize.

Oliver only dares to step into the bathroom when the two of them have dressed and are brushing their teeth.

Felix finishes first, bending down to kiss Gabriette's temple before turning to Oliver and saying, "All right. Night, mate!"

Felix leaves, disappearing into his room as Gabriette finishes brushing her teeth as well. Oliver watches the girl through the mirror, his gaze unwavering.

He only pulls his eyes away when she turns to face him, leaning on the sink. Oliver pretends not to notice that she's staring at him, yet he can't help but meet her eyes when she, step by step, goes over to him.

Oliver rinses his mouth and dries it before he too turns his body towards her. She lets out a sinister chuckle, tracing her fingers on the bathtub's edge, "You've got ugliness in you, Oliver Quick," she mutters with a smile.

She stands in front of him, her hand reaching out to rake his hair back from his forehead before she leans in, placing a soft kiss on his cheek, "I like it."

And with that, she otherwise silently waltzes out of the bathroom and into Felix's bedroom, shutting the door.

Oliver waits afew moments, then places the towel down. The final slurps of water gurgles down the plughole. He gets into the bath, fully clothed, and slowly kneels.

‎ ‎ ‎