She couldn't believe herself that she'll stoop so low to even think about Michelle being unfaithful. How the girl did not smack her in the face for being so disrespectful, she didn't know. And calling her sister a whore? Fuck. She was so blinded by her jealousy that instead of talking and asking her the right way; she chose the opposite.

Ann didn't realise how possessive she could get for her. How much it hurt her seeing Michelle with somebody else, and hearing those words about Irfan, woke something inside of her.

She's right, while it was fake, Irfan still has the freedom and the right to claim her publicly when Michelle should have those rights, because she's the one whom she's really with.

Her actions embarrassed the young CEO this morning that she just wanted to disappear, but at the same time, she wanted to beg for her assistant's forgiveness. Ann wants to see her beautiful and bright smile back in those eyes and lips once again.

"You're not listening." Said Melissa, taking her out of her brooding.

"I am the most horrible person on earth." Ann stuttered.

"Meeting is adjourned. Thank you, everyone." Her friend announced it to everyone inside the conference room. They waited until everyone left the room empty.

"What happened between you two? Did you ask her about the woman at the airport?"

Ann frowned. "Yeah, but I didn't ask. I accused her. God, I accused her of being a cheater, so bad it went below the belt, implying that she was a slut and I called her sister a whore."

Her two close friends gasped. "Anntonia.." Ileana started.

She bitterly chuckled. "I really deserve a slap or two after that."

"And what did she say?"

"It hit me that I was the one who's actually cheating on her. If we're going to talk about technicalities, I am. Because I have a boyfriend', though, it's not real but in the eyes of those who don't know, which is everyone on this planet, Irfan and I are an actual couple. When it should be her. But what did I do? I hide her and our relationship in my secret world."

Melissa looked at her sympathetically, "then apologised to her. If you really want to be with her, then go for it. If you don't want to come out to everybody, then do it only to the people who will love and understand you no matter what. No one, not even me or Michelle, would ever force you to do it, but we're here for you. You can do it at your own pace."

"But it's not that easy."

"Ann, you don't know what a simple apology means to someone that needs to hear it. I think she doesn't even need you to do a grand gesture. Michelle just needs to hear and see that you're really sorry."

"What if I hurt her again?" Anntonia voiced her worry to her friends.

"Whether you like it or not, my dear, there will be times we're going to hurt the people we love. Not intentionally, but it's a part of it."

Love.

"I'm not sleeping around whenever the woman I love is not home or is not beside me."

She closes her eyes, remembering Michelle's words. Could it be that the woman she just hurt really loves her or was it just something that she said out of the blue?

Regretting what she did, God, she didn't even get the chance to tell her she missed her, too. She should've kissed her when she tried to lean in close to her, but anger got the best of her.

And when Michelle said that she's going to be away for almost a week, just the thought of not seeing her for five days and not being able to talk to her, she could already feel the pain in her chest. It would be so unbearable.