01

Abbie's POV
I just got back from tour and as soon as i got home Cam dragged me to the car and said we were going to Dallas to confront Nelson for playing for a different team.
Three hours later we made it to our destination while i was munching on my fries from McDonald's that i forced cam to buy me.
Blah blah blah Cam started talking to the camera. "So im walking around the parking lot, and im in the gym cant find his ass. Go figures, walk around the parking lot, look what tf i just found" Cam opens the car door to reveal a very handsome boy. It took me a while to realize that it was nelson considering he did NOT look like that last time i saw him.
"get tf out the car"
"what the? how he find me?" he whispered the last part but i didn't really care what they were talking about nelsons ass looked fine asl.
cam points at nelsons jersey "what the fuck is that" Nelson looked down "my jersey?" i gave him a weird ass look. "since when did you play for J3L elite" i said judging real hard.
he looked at me like he was gonna smack me.
"well first of all this is JL3-"
"I don't give a fuCK" my brother said to him. i was holding in my laugh this whole thing was funny to me. "when the fuck did you start playing with them?" cam puts his hands in his hips like the zesty person he is. "it was just for a weekend"
"one weekend? your supposed to be with me, loyalty over everything. once you commit to rod wave elite, you don't go back. so what the fuck."
"your right coach, my bad. i just needed a new coach, you know?"
"you needed a new coach?" this was fun to watch and all but my fat ass ran out of fries.
" i'd hate to interrupt yalls little conversation but i ran out of fries" nelson gave me a dirty ass look "of course your greedy ass is worrying about food right now"
Nelson's POV
" i'd hate to interrupt yalls little conversation but i ran out of fries" I heard abbie say in the middle of coach cam yelling at me. not gonna lie she looked good but i wasn't gonna let her know that. i gave her a dirty look then said "of course your greedy ass is worrying about food right now"
"well i had to sit in that car for three hours cause you cant stop hopping teams" she told me before cam interrupted. "okay, that's enough. i know how much you missed each other but let's focus on the problem here"  i looked over at abbie to see her already looking at me.
"the problem here is that i wanna go home" she quickly looked away from me and at cam.
"no one gives a fuck about what you want" i started bursting out laughing when i heard that.
"so nelsons cheating on me. and so im walking around the gym thinking nelsons the only motherfucker switching teams. X is playing for a different fucking team too. i mean wtf. what do you gotta say?" we all looked at him before he said
"my coach is better."
"its the coaching right?"
"exactly its the coaching"
Abbies POV
" i bet it is the coaching cause i know it ain't the names, who the fuck names their team blue chips" i couldnt help but make fun of the name cause what the actual fuck.
"blue chips and fucking J3 elite L, you shitting me? what going on with you guys man?" X just sucked his teeth while nelson mumbled some shit i ain't understand. i got bored as hell so i couldn't really tell you what happened after that.