Sanskar knows if he tells the truth then it will create a big problem ....so he said half truth without making anyone villain........Swara is really shocked because sanskar is telling lies ..... Truth is he came here for revenge and got to know the truth only two days before.....He escaped nicely... She thought... But she wants laksh now .... Only he can tell the truth to all ..... Because they won't believe her ....the more important thing is she can't tell anyone the truth because sanskar has proof of what they did with ragini.... But they don't have proof of ragini and sanskar.... Will Neil gave her the proof back.....she don't know......but swara can't accept if her truth comes out in front of the whole family...it will destroy her family.....for this only she accepted this marriage otherwise she won't marry sanskar....

Swara(mind): Laksh please come fast ... Please tell the truth ..... He blackmailed me to marry him....please laksh.......god help me......

All maheshwari is shocked after the sanskar confession they never think that he will do like this.... But they can't blame him also... After throwing out of the house... How can he come directly and see everyone.... So now everyone is thinking in his point of view.....and they understood that he is wrong from his side.......but Gadodia's can't accept this ....shekhar is really furious but dadi and dadaji seem neutral they are really sad for ragini..... They are thinking only about their ragu.....So they are silently standing there .....

Shekhar: You two brothers played with my daughters life and told lame excuses..... The groom leaves the bride and  leaves from the marriage hall , without informing anyone and another brother married  the bride of his brother...... What are you thinking about yourself.... I won't accept this marriage ...... Swara you come with me...... We can't accept this...

Sanskar still didn't say anything.... So Dp asked

Dp: Sanskar if laksh is not here and if swara requested you to marry her then why didn't you tell me anything......

Sanskar: Bade papa .... I thought laksh will come back during the marriage time.... That's why I accepted to marry her.... I thought he went for some important thing.....and he will rush back when it completed.... after the Rituals started I am not dare to stop the marriage because it will affect the marriage of Ragini.... Already she went through so much today.... And before also because of lucky her marriage is stopped.... Today if I stopped the rituals in half way I am sure again due to lucky the marriage will stop... So I don't want anyone to put blame on my brother that's why I completed the rituals and married swara ......

Sanskar(mind) : Well done sanskar.... You are doing good job.... Ragini  I will seek revenge on others for you....... Sanskar your acting is great .... Now no one can blame you..... Mrs. Swara Maheswari wait for some time I will destroy you ...... Siddharth did you complete your job ..... I am waiting for your message...

Everyone thinks about what sanskar said and they also accept the truth that sanskar is right.... But the main question is where is lucky....

Dp: Swara where is the message lucky sent to you... I want to see....... And adarsh call the Police and tell him to trace lucky .... Because I don't think it is normal ....he won't escape from his marriage.....

Adarsh: Ji papa.... I will contact police now.....

Dp to shekhar: Shekhar ji I know you can't accept swara married sanskar but now we can't do anything they completed every ritual and now they are husband and wife we all should accept this.....We can't change the fact about this.....

Shekhar is not ready to accept this but dadaji said

Dadaji: I think what Dp Ji  is saying is true....we should accept the marriage.... Because marriage is not a joke.... And these rituals are also not a joke.... Now swara is Sanskar's wife .... She should live with him....