"Are you okay?" He says gruffly and overs you a hand. You take his hand blushing slightly as he helps you up.

"Ye...yeah I'm..f..fine" you stammer. He stares at you emotionlessly for a second.

"You can let go of my hand now" he says as you realize your still holding his hand. You snatch your hand back.

"Uh...um..what massage would you like?" You say nervously. "Same as last time" he says with a his usual monotone voice.

"Got it" you give him a slight smile as you lead him to the the back room with the massage table.

He takes his shirt and scarf off as he did last time and stretches. You blush looking away and clearing your throat.

"Um... just-" he cuts you off "lie down on the massage table yeah I remember." He lays down on the table and you blush harder.

"S... sorry" you mutter. He chuckles slightly but it's hard to hear. "Don't be it's your job."

You start the massage and there's an awkward silence Between you two.

"...your a hero right?" You ask trying to break the silence. "Hm?" He hums questioningly clearly not hearing you.

"I asked if you where a hero" you laugh nervously. "Oh yeah I'm a hero .why do you ask?" He asks with a grunt.

"I was just wondering you know... because the scarf." I chuckled slightly.
"Hmm..." He yawns and you find it quite cute.

After a few more minutes of awkward silence you speak up again. "So what's being a hero like?"

You wait a few minutes but he stays silent. You look at his face to see he's asleep. "He did look tired" you whisper as you continue the massage.

____aizawa's pov____

I heard the school bell rings loudly for lunch. waking me from my nap as the problem children walked out of my class room.

I stand up unzipping my sleeping bag. I look up as Hizashi walks in. "HEY SHO!!"

"What do you want loud parrot" I say as I grab my sleeping bag and walk past him out of my classroom.

__time skip__ (brought to you buy me watching ice age)

I head out for my nightly patrol. As I walk I see a villain stealing someone's purse.

I sigh and chase after him wrapping him in my scarf. "Stop struggling it'll only make it worse" I sigh as I tighten the scarf around the struggling criminal.

I turn him into the police station and head towards home for a nap before my night long shift starts.

As I head home I take the same route as last time. Seeing the massage parlor.
"Eh no harm in getting another massage." I sigh as I walk into the massage parlor.

When I enter I see the same girl from yesterday I see I'v seem to have startled her and she falls back out of her chair.

"Ow that hurts" she mumbles and looks up at me with innocent eyes.

"Are you okay?" I say slightly harsher then I meant to. I hold my hand out to her and she takes my hand. And I help her up.

"Ye..yeah...I'm..f..fine" she mutters blushing.

She stares at me for a minute and I sigh trying to hide e a smile. "You can let go of my hand now." I hide my face in my scarf to hide my smile.

"Uh...um what massage would you like?" She asks nervously. "Am I intimidating her again?.. I hope not"

"Same as last time" I say monotone why hiding my embarrassment.

"Got it" she leads me to the same room as before. I look around to see absolutely nothing has changed about the room.

I take my scarf and shirt off and stretch my arms above my head and relieve she's turned around blushing. I smirk slightly seeing she's embarrassed.

"Um..just" she blushes and I realize what she's about to say and cut her off. "Just lay down on the massage table yeah I remember." I roll my eyes and lay down on the table

"S.. sorry" she mumbles. I chuckle "Don't be its your job." I say yawning.

She starts the massage and it feels just as good as the first time. After a minute she speaks up.

"Your a hero right?" I couldn't make out what she was saying. "Hmm?" I was going to ask what she said but she seemed to understand my questioning hum and asks again.

"I asked if you where a hero" she laughs nervously which causes me to let out slight chuckle.

"Oh yeah in a hero... why do you ask?" I grunt as she bits pressure my shoulder blade which feels pretty good.

"I was just wondering because of you know the scarf." I chuckle slightly and let out a yawn. "Hmm.."

"Gosh this is making me tired again" i close my eyes relaxing as I hear her speak up.

"So what's being a hero like?" She asks Breaking the silence. I stay quite pretending to be asleep not wanting to continue the conversation. I didn't have anything against her I just didn't like talking.

After a minute I feel the massage stop and feel he bending down to look at my face. Probably checking if I'm awake.

I suppress a smile thinking it's cute and after a minute she continues the massage.

__time skip__

After the massage she pokes my face like she did last time and I open my eyes and stand up. And put my shirt and scarf back on.

After I pay for the massage and leave. "Well that was really relaxing."

And with that my night patrol started.