The Man Under the Bleachers

TW - Bulling and yelling!!

Chapter Two

The Man Under the Bleachers

Tommy was eating a snack, since he hadn't eaten since breakfast, which wasn't much but a bowl of cereal and one glass of water 

He was slightly cut up due to he had Gym before the class he was in now

A couple of kids were whispering and looking at you as if you were the new student so they were talking about how you were new. Elijah started to walk in and everyone stopped whispering as he sat down and was talking to a friend and his older brother's dream which was a senior about to graduate when he was a junior.

Tommy just ignored the whispers being used to being talked About already, and he just ate his snack in peace, while listening to music.

Elijah looks up and saw his friend Wilbur. He smiles "Hello I have did you have a great break?" Elijah said to Wilbur he chuckled "there is a new kid he is a fucking weakling"he laughed with Dream

Wilbur looked Over at his brother " the new kid? You mean tommy.?" Wilbur said with a slightly pissed off voice " That's my brother Elijah. " Wilbur crossed his arms.

"Ah well your brother is a very weak kid and to be fairly honest look at those noodle arms like he mistaken me for my for someone named tubbo and he's my freaking brother that lives in my brain.. "He said he was amused by the fact that Tommy was a weak kid he had a idea in his head

"Elijah, Shut up alright? You're not messing with my brother. He's been through some things already with past schools.. I put him here so maybe I could protect him. I don't need my friends beating him to death" Wilbur said, slightly worried for Tommy. " I'll be right back" Wilbur added as he walked to Tommy " hey bud didn't know you had this break.." Wilbur wishes he didn't, hopefully Tommy would get his schedule changed. Tommy looked up at wilbur " oh hey Wilbur! Uhm yeah I do. But those Kids are assholes-" Tommy said " I know." Wilbur said.

Elijah sighed softly "he's so weak I get that he's his brother but the kids weak you shouldn't be hanging around him..." Elijah said to Dream.

Dream nods "yeah ... he seems not as strong as all of us as what you told me brother." Dream said the man has his mask on his head.

Wilbur smiled at Tommy and went back to his "friends". "I'm back." Wilbur said, leaning Against a wall.

"Wilbur are you really hanging out going to hang out with your so-called brother he's kind of ruining your reputation? "Elijah said slightly when class ends, they went to the assembly outside they had to go and sit at the bleachers.

"I care More for my family than my reputation..." Wilbur said rolling his eyes At Elijah.

"Well suit yourself you're going to be off the football team if you do or not going to have someone that's hanging out with losers like that on the team... "Elijah said "and your scholarship could kiss you goodbye because of the football scholarship you would have from this from any college you wanted" Elijah said laughed going to sit down.

"I-.." Wilbur went silent after Elijah said that. He knew he needed the scholarship more then anything.

" I mean you would need to stop talking and interacting with him I'll keep you on the team if you do and your scholarship "Elijah said.

"God fine! I'll stop talking to him. But I'm going to at least check up on him... asshole..." Wilbur was clearly upset and wanted to still talk to Tommy.

"Fine go ahead but then come back to this side "Elijah said, sighing.

Wilbur just sat there thinking what he was going to do. And he just groaned and hid his Face in the palms of his hands.

The Assembly started the school cheerleaders Nikki was a cheerleader and was in the assembly.

Tommy was watching the assembly he was also studying at the same time though. He really didn't want to fail again like last year when he got 3 F's..Tommy yawned, he honestly wanted to go home and nap. His arm hurt though, due to Elijah hurting him earlier.

They dismissed them to go home after the Assembly. Elijah was at your locker waiting.

Tommy walked towards his locker to get his stuff when he saw Elijah. " Hey.. can you move? I need to get my Stuff.

He grabbed him and put him in the locker and closed it. He laughed and went out.

"HEY! - Let me out asshole! please!" He banged on the door, slightly crying. "Please!" Tommy yelled and continued to try and open the door

Elijah had left with Dream, Liz sighed softly letting Tommy out "I am sorry for my brother, he is a dick" she said slightly smiling.

" i-its fine.." Tommy was trembling from the sudden Events, He just grabbed his stuff and shut the locker door after stepping out of it. Tommy smiled at Liz slightly. He felt slightly safe around Liz, Tommy did analyze her, and who she was from what he had known. He knew her name was Elizabeth because of Wilbur.. and she was in the same grade, but she was also Elijah's brother. And Tommy Knew Hope, His sister would mention her girlfriend named Liz a lot, but Tommy never really paid attention. " Do you know Hope Minecraft?" Tommy asked. Mostly sure this was The Liz Hope was talking about. He just waited for her response, a little Nervous.

" Yeah she is my Girlfriend!" Liz smiles that she loved her girlfriend a lot.

" Oh!" Tommy's face lit up " I'm her brother tommy!" Tommy smiled " she talks about you a lot" tommy said slightly happy he might make a friend.

"I bet she does " Liz giggles "What are you two doing you getting along here" Hope said a smile came on here face she had long black hair with a braid in her hair. Hope was a cheerleader like nikki she was more cheer captain than anything.

"Hope!" Tommy hugged hope smiling " i missed youuu!" Tommy just continued to hug her not letting go, still trembling which was quite obvious.

"Aw hey brother whats wrong??" She said hugging him back

" Some kid put me in a locker and beat me earlier- but its fine" Tommy told her just normal about it.

Hope sighed " Lets go home bye love " Hope kissed liz on the cheek and left with tommy.