But then again, she'd asked him not to. But who knows if he would even listen. It was pointless to ponder on it for too long. She needed to focus on making sure she used his sponsorship money well and that Treech didn't do anything stupid in the arena.

-

As always, the arena remained fairly motionless. Reaper, Mizzen, and Treech all sat in their respective spots in plain sight. But the girls continued to stay hidden for quite some time.

At one point, Vera even caught herself laughing as Treech kicked his feet on top of the scoreboard. But other than that, the group remained fairly quiet.

That was until Teslee showed up. At first, Vera just assumed that she had come out to get some food, but then, she noticed the modified drone in her hand. What was she doing with that? Is this really what she had been working on all this time?

Then, slowly, the girl positioned herself under Mizzen, who was currently miming to the camera for food. And with a flip of a switch, the drone began to fly in the space between her and Mizzen. Connected to her wrist by some sort of string.

"What's she planning to do with that?" Persephone Price, Mizzen's mentor asked, clearly confused by her actions. 

Mizzen, too seemed rather perplexed, staring down at the girl with furrowed brows. But soon, he was distracted again by his gifts, turning away as he grabbed onto part of his breakfast.

Vera watched in curiosity as the drone that brought Mizzen's breakfast began to exit the arena before circling back around and heading straight for the boy on the beam. Mizzen, who was rather quick on his feet, dodged the drone out of the way, trying to swat at it.

The drone, however, tried the same thing again, and then, it was soon joined by a second and a third drone. This made it extremely difficult for Mizzen to escape, scratching him right in the eye as he helplessly clawed at them.

"Is there any way to contact the Gamemakers?" asked Persephone, clearly worried, "I sent three more."

"There's nothing they can do," responded Urban, "She's got control of the drones."

And Urban turned out to be right. No matter how much Mizzen tried to run and swat the drones away, they just kept coming back. And his injured leg didn't help as he attempted to hobble down the pole, leaving him dragging toward the pole.

All his fight was not enough to stop the drone from ricocheting into his body and soon enough, Mizzen let out a piercing scream as he fell off the beam, plummeting to his death. 

Teslee, clearly happy that her plan worked, turned off her drone and hugged it as she looked around the arena, planning out her next victim. Would it be Reaper? or maybe Treech? Both of them were strong contenders for winning, if it came to a physical fight, she'd definitely lose.

From the auditorium, Urban erupted in cheers as he went on and on about how smart Teslee was.