The Beginning

A/N: I found the picture on Pinterest.

In this AU Giyū has the ability to transform to look more human at will, this ability also cancels out the burning effect of the sun for a certain amount of time.(it depends on how concentrated he is)
____________________

Tomioka's POV:

It was dark. . . I was falling, but it wasn't fast. It was a slow, easy decent into the void. I sighed internally. It was the same dream that I've been having for the past few months.

It didn't seem like I was going to reach the bottom of this ocean like void anytime soon. Well that is if it has an end. As I kept falling I realised how heavy my eyelids felt. It was foreign to me. I never felt this tired. I was lost in thought so I didn't realize the figure above me. Only when it spoke I noticed it.

It caught me off guard but i didn't show it. "This is new. . ." I thought to myself. The stranger started moving, as if trying to position themselves. As they were doing this I studied their features.

They were around my age, maybe a year or two younger. They had dark crimson eyes that seemed to shimmer; and hair in a simular color. They had a faint scar on the top left corner of their four head. He had on a light blue yukata that was covered with a green and black checkered patterned haori and was wearing a beautiful pair of Hanafuda earrings.

I zoned out again. But this time I came back to the strange person straddling me and touching my face in a tender way. This time my shock was noticeable.

As I just started to recuperate the person on top of me started. . . cuddling me? I tried to protest, but I couldn't bring myself to do so? I also noticed that we stopped falling. "Who. . . are you. . .?", I finally managed to croke out. He lifted his head and looked at me tenderly, with a look of happiness on his soft face. He looked at me for a second, then he said something with a smile. . .

"You'll know soon enough."

___________________

"What. . . did he mean. . .?"

___________________

A/N: This took me a lot longer than expected.

Sorry for the short and non-sencecle chapter. I didn't have a plan going into this story, I just had an idea and I wrote it. This is also my first book so please bare with me. I will try to make the next chapter longer. Well I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless.

Words: 436