❤️espresso x madeleine❤️

Fucking kill me for writing this

🔝=espresso
⬇️=madeleine

Warnings: hair pulling, moaning, neck kink, hardcore sex, oral sex (WTF IS WRONG WITH ME................)

Madeleine was just walking to the coffee shop to get -coffee master- Espresso his coffee he asked for on the texting crap idk how you call it. Until Madeleine got a notification and indeed it was a text from someone. It was Espresso. Madeleine soon decided to text him back.

Espresso🤎: madeleine text back i need to ask you smthing
Madeleine💛: do you need something Espresso?
Espresso🤎: yes indeed. Do u mind if u can come over? I need to do something with you. Oh, and bye and ty if you want. (insert winky face)
Madeleine💛: anything you need!

Madeleine seemed to got nervous but delighted at the same time for some reason. He walked up to Espresso's apartment. Don't worry, he got Espresso's coffee. Then he knocked on his door, i guess? Espresso opened it for him, but then pulled him inside. Madeleine was kinda scared but he didn't really couldn't care less. But he knew something was off with Espresso. He normally would shut the door on his face and take the coffee, but then later apologise after and then letting him in.

"E-Espresso...? What are you doing?"

Madeleine asked him. But then Espresso dragged him to his own bedroom. Madeleine blushed so did Espresso, but a bit. He pinned Madeleine against the bed, Madeleine knew what he was gonna do. He knew it was going to be the best experience for him.

"Oh Madeleine, you're already stunned, hm~?"

Espresso questioned him in a 'very' seductive voice.

"Don't worry dear... i'll be 'gentle'...~"
"Please don't be... I want you to fuck me till i cant walk anymore... please breed me, use me as your whore, make me your slut... don't be gentle, be hard with me...~!"

Madeleine replied to him. Espresso smirked and kissed him. They hold that kiss for five minutes, but Madeleine wanted him to already start. Espresso can already tell Madeleine was horny at the start. He bit his neck and Madeleine moaned quite loudly. Madeleine moaned Espresso's name as he bit him in his sensitive spot

"AH~! EsprEsSO~!"
"Oh, you sensitive there huh...~?"

Espresso asked in a even more seductive tone, even Madeleine couldn't resist it. Then he bit his lover again at his sensitive spot, making Madeleine whine and moan even louder. After 15 minutes of Espresso biting Madeleine's body, he stopped and then undressed him first then himself. He then sat down for Madeleine to suck his member (aka di- 🧍).

"Suck it."
"But.. it's so big.."
"oh is it.. ~?"
"I.. Never mind.."

Madeleine walked to Espresso and then got on his knees. He then took it whole and Espresso moaned softly. He was perfect. His head went up and down while swirling tongue around Espresso's dick.

"Oh fuck.. ~!"

He was close to cumming although Madeleine was begging him to cum in his mouth. Espresso was - legit very close to finishing until he came. Madeleine swallowed as much as he could but some came out of his mouth and onto his chin.

"oh look at you.. You love it when I fuck your throat like that, don't you~?"
"Mhm.."

He pinned Madeleine against the bed again and Madeleine went doggy style for him to get fucked.

"My my... you already know what to do...~"

Espresso said to him.

"Please... just fuck me already daddy...~"

Madeleine replied to him, making Espresso being turned on.

"Daddy hm~?"

Espresso asked him, but making Madeleine even more horny when hearing his voice,

"Oh, you will be fucked so hard you won't be able to walk for 1 week~ ♥︎"
"Please! I'm begging you! Fuck me! Breed me! Please... I just need you in me...~!"

Madeleine whined. Espresso smirked. He then finally starts putting his member inside of him. Madeleine's shaking moans made Espresso go even more faster on him while pulling his silky cream-coloured hair.

"AH~! ♥︎ MORE~! ♥︎ UGH~!♥︎ YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD~!!!"

Madeleine screamed in pleasure while Espresso sped up even more, leaving Madeleine a moaning mess and cuming a lot, and I mean a lot.

"AH~!! OH YES~! NGH..~ ANH~!"
"You love this don't you..~?"
"P-PLEASE AH~!! JUST GO HARDER ON ME PLEASE.. I'M BEGGING YOU~!!"
"Oh really..~?"
"YES- OH~!! PLEASE.. JUST FUCK ME~!!

Espresso then got Madeleine into a different position and then put his member inside of him again, making him hitting his sweet spot and Madeleine moan even more loud.

"AH~! OH FUCK~!!"
"Ah... haven't i hit your sweet spot, haven't I~?"
"P-Please... hit that spot again~"
"Oh you really do wanna be fucked...~"

Espresso then hit Madeleine's sweet spot again, making Madeleine moan even louder and cum even more.

"HAH..~! OH FUCK~!! E-ESPRESSO.. GOD FASTER~!!♥︎"
"God you feel so good..~"

Tears from Madeleine was filled onto the ocean blue eyes, not from sorrow, but from pleasure. (Wtf is happening to me...) Espresso eventually was really close then came inside Madeleine, so did Madeleine cum too.

"Please keep doing this to me..~"
"Will do~"

Madeleine said to Espresso's ear whispering while Espresso was cleaning the bed, cause white pools of cum, mainly from Madeleine, was there. After that they went to sleep.

☁️✨Espresso's mind✨☁️:
"I bet he enjoyed it~ but can he walk though~?"

WTF HELP MEEEHEHDJSJSKS