As for an example would be the girl that has mid-back length silver hair that has black ribbons tied behind it. She also possesses light purplish eyes. She is usually seen wearing her school uniform and grey-like knee high socks that reached near her skirt area.

 She is usually seen wearing her school uniform and grey-like knee high socks that reached near her skirt area

And also the petite teenage girl with lilac colored, short hair that reaches her shoulders and violet eyes. The toddler has a little more excited reaction than the others, it's as if she already has an idea of who the owner of the voice might be, but wondered how he could be here...

(AN note/ it's"How the fuck could he be here" that's pretty much it. Idk why i made it sound... Just not what i wanted but whatever. And this shit aren't darked because I'm too lazy...)

Are people equal or not?

The screens slowly showing us the owner of the voice.

Mostly everyone has a blank stare and mostly confused... As the screen slowly showing the owner of the voice. They could see the silhouette of the owner...

The tall and lean young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. That is quite handsome in a woman's eyes. Most of the people in there turned their attention to the boy as he sit there... Nervously?

The boy on the screen continued

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those
who clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result,
we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars
only for women.