Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Start from the beginning

"—am i going crazy, Anastacius?" Adelio looks at his therapist, who thinks he didn't get paid enough for this shit.

"Let me see..." Anastacius looks at the clipboard, he didn't write down Adelio's problem but rather his own. The therapist needs his own therapy at this point.

He tosses the clipboard aside to whoever knows where and stares at Adelio, who patiently waits for his answer. "Yes, yes, you are."

The prince gasped loudly, wounded by the fact his own uncle called him crazy. "Are you shitting me right now?" He looks at his uncle, who right now is his therapist.

"I'm not." Anastacius didn't hesitate to answer.

"Oh really? Then why did you write down your own problem instead of mine?" Adelio shows his uncle the clipboard that he tossed earlier.

Anastacius quickly snatched the clipboard out of Adelio's hand. "Where did you get this?" He glared at his nephew.

Adelio made a face that clearly said, 'Magic, duh.'

Anastacius deadpanned. "Shouldn't you not use your magic, or else the mana inside you is going berserk?" Adelio held up his index finger and opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"That's what I thought." Anastacius nodded in victory when Adelio couldn't fight back.

The prince scoffs. "Oh yeah? At least I'm not a bitch for stealing someone else's fiance and getting stabbed by his own brother." He remark.

The uncle is now the one who looks offended. "At least, I got my parents love, and you? Nothing but having a daddy issue that did not once show him parental love. What a sad life you have, dear nephew." He smirk.

Adelio swears he could hear 'Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood' play in the background.

"You know you should be six feet underground like your parents, Penelope, and Diana, right, uncle?"

Anastacius felt his eyebrows twitching in annoyance. "A 19-year-old shouldn't be saying that, and it'll be a shame if he dies young." He threatens his own nephew.

"And a dead man shouldn't be here alive and living well like a live corpse when he should be dead. Oh, I'm 20 this year, dear uncle." Adelio snickers at his own words.

"Oh, you're on, nephew." Anastacius takes the challenge seriously now.

"I'm always on so that you can go back to the underground like you're supposed to." With that, they immediately roasted each other back and forth.

The uncle-and-nephew duo is fighting over what? over nothing, but neither of them wants to lose. Is it the dead uncle that is supposed to be six feet underground, or is our daddy issue prince going to win? Who is going to be the winner of this roasting each other's feelings competition?

I know. It's kind of dramatic.

A maid who is going to clean the room backs away from the uncle-and-nephew duo because they are roasting each other nonstop. She slowly walks out of the room, wondering if she should get therapy.

"Precisely, I'm still considered a normal person and not crazy. Unlike someone here who used me to be his therapist, rambling about his life and how there's so much paperwork to do because his supposed father is lying still in his bed."

"The therapist also needs his own therapy. Why? Because he holds a huge grudge against his own brother because of his talent and smartness. When that person became the emperor, he killed his brother's mother and tried to kill his brother with black magic but failed, then got stabbed in the chest. How unlucky."