Chapter XII

Chapter Twelve - Choose.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

After several hours had passed since (Y/n) was taken away and Choso wasn't processing anything properly. Gojo had a plan but he wasn't focused. Something was eating him up. It was fear. He was scared to lose her. To lose the one he loves again.

"Big bro, you okay?" Yuji asked which him to calm down a bit and snap back to them. He answered his little brother with a nod while he was determined to get her back. Actually, Pierro was helping him get through this stage in his life, it was the cat's way to repay his debt to Choso since he did save his life.

|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|

Fucked. The one thing that would describe her situation. She was fucked and she knew it. She was traped in Mahito's net like hand. "So how will we keep her contained? I can't keep my hand like this forever."

Geto looked at her and waved. "Hello, Ms. (Y/n)~ My name is K- Geto Suguru." He chuckled as her eyes widened. "You're Satoru's wallpaper!" She loudly exclaimed, obviously having some beef about it.

Kenjaku was quite shocked she said that but he just laughed it off. "Mahito, keep an eye on her until we get a hold of the cat and our little friend, Choso." The man with stitches on his head ordered.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth as she grabbed the spaces between the curse's net. "Do not touch Choso and Pierro." She growled while Mahito grinned, sticking his tomgue out. "That kinda defeats our purpose here if we don't follow it~" suddenly, he thought of a mischievous idea.

"Oh, I think I know how to lift your mood up!" Mahito looked at her as she was confused. He then started transfiguring his face and hair, making it look more like... Choso's. God he looked like him but it was fucking disgusting.

Her eyes darkened and grew dim. "Don't you dare try and copy my moon's face!" With the gap being being big enough to fit her hair, she aimed it at him and hit his neck, causing it to bleed, making him cough. "Son of a bitch!" Mahito smirked and coughed as Jogo looked at her.

"Behave yourself, woman." He scoffed and looked at Mahito with a disappointed face. "I'll behave myself when you don't look like your creator forgot to give you hair and your other eye." (Y/n) muttered and sat down. "Ugly ass cyclops." Jogo heard those words as he got furious. Lava spilling out of his head as Dagon and Hanami tried to calm him down since she was too important to be killed.

•●•●•●•

Rina gave everyone tea and coffee since they were staying at their house. Aoto explained everyone of who her real identity was. "Her recent past life was someone from here too. We found out that she too had a lover here. Years ago. It was playing always when father examined her dreams. Her last words were like this. I'll always come back to you, you're my home."

Finally, those phrases struck a string of his from his past. Memories came crashing back to him. What she said was true. She'll always come back to her home. Tears started to fall down his cheeks, causing the others to pause and look at him.

Rina went to pat his back. "Choso, you okay?" The half curse looked at the woman and gulped. "She was mine... before. She killed herself but hse never told me why."

Their eyes widened. Choso was the one to witness her last life. It would be too harsh to let him see the next one end so soon. Gojo lets out a sigh and smiled, tapping Choso's back harshly and playfully.

"We can't afford you to lose her again, can we?" Even though he felt bitter with their relationship, he was still her friend. He'll do anything for her. Even if it means saving her and giving her back to her lover.

Pierro glanced at them and chose Yuji to be his throne. He purred and started to sleep, restoring his energy. "Mhm, sensei taught us a lot. We can't afford to lose her." Yuji smirked, he felt confident about it as the two nodded.

"Operation (N/n)!" Gojo happily shouted as the others just looked at him with cringe. "Awh, come on! That was a good one, wasn't it?!"