Chapter 1

"I dont remember the last time I had a break,
Maybe I could see if Arisu and the guys wanna hang out" you where thinking about messaging the group chat when your phone dinged
Arisu:I'm officially homeless
"Guess he read my mind..."
You said out loud but extremely quiet.
The other two messages and you where wondering if you should message as well you end up putting your phone on silent and continuing with your Uni Assignment that was due in 3 days. "ugh..why'd I choose this out of everything, it's so hard" you where thinking about why you choose it in the first place
Finally after a couple hours you finish band decide to check the group chat again "oh, they're in Shibuya at the spot..haven't been there in a while.." you stretch and pack your computer in a bag along with your wallet and a few other things and walk down to the local cafe, they had the best cupcakes and made even better milkshakes.

As you're walking down the road you run into your neighbour and talk to him for a while before continuing on, you get to the cafe it's really cute, it was pink, with a little fake flower wall of pink, red and white roses, you go up to the counter and order your usual a strawberry cake with a vanilla milkshake, After maybe 5 to 10 minutes your stuff is ready and cause you got there so early the cake was freshly made and still warm, you sit at a table near the window with your milkshake and cake and open your computer to do a little bit more studying you wanna be certain you're gonna pass this course, you look at your computer "damnit it's dead.." you put it away and go to use your phone maybe see if anyone else has spoken in the group chat..? You try turning your phone on but that didn't work either.
"I'm sure I charged this before I left..didn't I?"
You look up and notice everyone is gone, you go to the counter and ring the bell "hello..? Anyone there..?" You jump the counter and have a look at the back and there was nobody there "weird.." you whisper you leave the cafe to see if you could find anyone "Hellooo~"
You shout hoping to find someone, soon night falls and you go back to the cafe to get your stuff, once you walk back out with your stuff one of the signs light up with an arrow you hesitantly decide to follow it

You get to the location and it's the school you used to go to with Arisu, Karube and Chota
You walk in going through the halls the memories of you four laughing and having fun you go to a classroom where there is a few people there was a tall guy with a buzz cut black tank top and green army patterned cargo pants, and a shorter guy with a red bandana, the other people where all in groups of 2-4
There is a table with phones so you pick one up, "2 of diamonds..? What the hell is this"
You thought then a voice started speaking that startled you "Game arena full time to start, in this game you'll have to mix the right chemicals to make foam, if unable to you will be eliminated, game start"
You look and the screen on the phone confused as the timer started ticking so you went to one of the chemistry sets you've done this before but which ones was it..? You read the labels on each chemical and it clicked you remembered which ones, As you went to pick one up there was an explosion you look to the front and one of the peoples faces have been blanked out and it was the same guy that made the explosion his limbs where a little all over the place, you look back at his table and he used the chemicals you where about to use so you rethink on what to do, you look closer and finally understand, you get the chemicals you needed and put them together finally grabbing the last one slowly pouring it the backing away you wait a little as it bubbles up, and bubbles over the edge "I did it!" You exclaim the timer, a sudden chill went down your spine as you felt a stare you look next to you and it was the dude with the buzz cut, "h-hi Im Kei Sakura"
You put your hand out to shake his hand but him and his friend walk past you total ignoring you

"Rude.." you rolled your eyes and picked up your bag leaving the building then hear the explosions of the rest of the people, You since at the sound of the explosion, the sound of guts and blood hitting the wall, you grip the strap of your bag tighter and walk faster out of the building, your stomach growls so you walk to the nearest convenience store looking for an apple or something but everything seems to be rotten "what the hell?! It's been a day how's it this gross?!" You pinch your nose walking away then just grabbing a drink and a bag of chips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry if it wasn't good I'm not very creative, and I'm not good with commas, full stops etc, so any feedback would help🫶