"Oh come on Josephine," Amelia cried out as Josie just shook her head, this girl did love using her full name.

"No plus, I'm not getting the weekend off remember harder training," she said although it was a lie, she just had longer days.

"Oh right, well you're boring let's go Cordelia," she said pulling the girl away from her boyfriends arms, and Josie was left with the guy.

"You didn't have to lie to her princess," Cordelia's boyfriend said looking at the girl in annoyance.

"Okay Bob," she said walking away from the boy who mumbled his name, following after Josie.

"You know if you were a bit more nicer to people you could be just like my man here," he said stopping to give his friend, the same guy they had just been discussing a bro hug.

Josie frowned in annoyance stopping to look at the two, "if people equals you, then I don't care...I just want to complete my training get my green beret and be out of here, it would be nice to make friends along the way but seriously Rob, 'hey princess can you get me a signed Kylian Mbappe shirt.'who do think I am?" She asked already tired of the boy, the fact that he was 24 didn't help his case, he was super childish and Josie didn't know how Cordelia had fallen for him.

"Craig stop bothering her."

"Yeah why don't ask your friend, doesn't his dad own a football club," Josie said looking her 'saviour' up and down.

"I said no," Josie chuckled at that, so why was he angry at her? When his friend denied him too.

"Both of you are lame."

"Thanks Bob," she said a small smirk on her face.

"It's Craig."

"Do you need a ride to the party? I told your girlfriends about it."

"Oh really, well I told your boyfriend that I was not going," she said with a eye-roll.

"Oh come on princess, the only reason I'm at this stupid training is because of my grandfather, can't you make a boys training a bit easier," he said with a small pout throwing his arm around her shoulder.

"No, I'm not here to make anyone's life easier," she stated as it seems most of the boys here who were between 18 and 25 weren't taking the training seriously, she was sure most of them would be dropping out soon.

"My grandfather completed this, my dad and uncle dropped out and he dropped them out of the inheritance, so yes I know what this is, and I have too much at stake more than you," he explained looking down at her, he was a a few centimetres taller than her the first guy she'd met who was taller than her by so much, now she knew what it felt like when people were talking to her.

"Then act like it, we get a break and you want to party, I get we all miss our lives or whatever but honestly sacrifices have to be made," she said looking up at him with a frown.

"Oh then why didn't you sacrifice your little football obsession?"

"I am sacrificing my mental health," she said with a shrug before brushing his hand off, "think about it, you have something to lose I don't they mostly don't."

"Come to my party, and tell me more about your ideas."

"Come to town with me I'll tell you, tomorrow at 10, I'm leaving with or without you," she said with a smirk knowing he's probably going to be hungover.