pt. 2 smut

Natori's POV

"What are you making?" I ask Natsume. He's chopping some onion and tomatoes. I get up from the chair and walk over to him. I hug from behind. I see his ears get red.
"Ch-chahan", he stammers out.

Although it's been almost a year since we've been dating and over 3 months we started getting physical, he still blushes as red as a tomato when I get close to him. How cute. It makes me wanna mess him up...

I slid my hands under his shirt and pull Jim closer to me. I kiss his neck and take a sniff of his smell. He smells so good, like Vanilla and soft rain. I love his smell. I smell him more and wander my hands around his body.
"N-natori san, s-stop! The rice will burn ... our dinner will be-"
"It's okay. I want you for dinner", I say husckily in his ear. I feel him shiver than a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Kuh, oww"
"I told you stop!", Natsume says huffing.
Seems like he elbowed me in the stomach. How cruel! I was in the mood!

"My my, how cruel of a lover you are Natsume...", I say shaking my head.
"If you don't want me to smack you again go put the plates on the table", he said and concentrated back on frying the rice.

"Oh my, how scary", I tease him and take the plates and put them neatly on the dining table. I take out a sake bottle from the fridge and pour some in a glass.
"It's a shame that we can't have sake togather", I tell him.

"Why does everyone keep telling me that!", I hear him mumble and I chuckle. He soon brings the pot and I help him with the other dish. We eat dinner in a pleasant mood, chatting about this and that.
"Neko chan doesn't seem to be around", I say.
"Oh, sensei is at Yatsuhara for the lunar festival. He won't be back soon I believe", he says.
"What a reckless bodyguard he is", I say.
"Couldn't agree more"
"What if something bad were to happen to you! But worry not, now that I'm here I shall protect you my beloved", I say and wink at him.
After we finished dinner, we watched some TV and cuddled. The he went to his room and I followed him right behind. He said he had to finish some homeworks and told me to take a bath meanwhile. After that we can sleep.

I took a bath and changed into one of his pajamas. I enter the room and see him stressing over some maths problems.
"You're done already? I hope the pajamas aren't that short.. ", he asks.
"Yeah. The bath was refreshing and though they're a bit short, the pajamas fit fine", I assure him. "Aren't you gonna take a bath?" I ask him.
"Yes...after I finish my homeworks", he said and concentrated back on his work.

I take out a magazine from his bookshelf and lay down on the ground. I flip pages and keep flipping pages till I got bored. Gosh! How long will it take him to finish his homeworks! I was so in the mood earlier! And the cats not here too!

"Umm, Natori san.., do you think you can help me with this problem?", I hear him say.
"Yeah, coming", I get up and go sit beside him. He was trying to slove some calculus problems.
"How may I help you love?", I ask him.
"Do you think you can help me solve these problems? I have a test tomorrow and there problems are stressing me out!", he said and let out a sigh.

Stressing him out huh? Ha ha ha..
A sly idea crosses my mind and I smirk.
Stressing him out...I know a way to relive stress. A very good way

"Let's see, I had calculus in my school days and I was very good at it too. Maybe I can help", I say.
"You? Good at Calculus? Really?", he mocked me.
"Well, my dear Natsume, aren't you the who asked me to help you?"
"Haha ha, okay okay, I was just teasing you. Please help me", he said.
"You said you were stressed too, right?"
"Um..y-yeah?"
"Well, good for you, I just happen to know the best way to relief stress", I say tilting my head with a smile.
"O-okay..."
I pick him up and place him on my lap.
"Wh-what are you doing?"
"Cuddling"
"N-now! I'm doing homeworks!"
"Yes, I know. And I'm helping you out. Besides, you said you were stressed out and the  best way to relief stress is to cuddle. So you just sit on my lap and I'll help you with your homeworks"
"O-okay"