Laughing i noticed how close our faces were causing me to back up out of nervousness. His hand sliding up my thigh even more slyly.

"I saw tik tok on your phone, don't act like you don't know what's going on."

"I just be scrolling..."
Stuck in a trace still staring at my lips.

Puckering them teasing, turning straight to reach for my cup of lemonade.

"Post one of them freestyles on my instagram so i can get more clients."

"Give me a kiss and i'll you whatever you want." My words got completely ignored.

"Huh?" I hummed cluelessly before sipping from my straw. Pushing my thighs together.

"A kiss Tomorrow." His hand moved away.

"You mean tomorrow like the next day?" I moved my cup back

Trevon sucked his teeth sitting back in the booth seats. Giving me a straight face.

"Okay, okayy. Not in hereee" I dragged, out cheesing like a child.

STANDUP

"No pressure beautiful"

I shrugged eyeing him in his far slouched position. Looking downward unawarely.

Knowing i got caught my eyes shot back up to him watching me in silence with a mischievous grin now.

"Yeah, what's down there?." He asked.

"Boy sit up." I rolled my eyes, playing it off. Glancing at our empty plates. "You ready to go?."

"You full?, don't want any desert or nun."

"No thank you."

"Do you want to go somewhere next?"

"We can smoke over my house if you don't mind." I shrugged, "I'm not doing nothing really for the rest of the day."

Plus my face was too hit, i didn't really want nobody seeing me.

It has been like five days after the incident. I just been locked up in the house focusing on being a lash tech. Healing up.

Deleted my socials and everything

"Ion mind. This my off day." Trevon raised back up, tossing his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled leaning into his body more "Don't tap out on the wood now.

"Nahh" He rubbed my back as i looked off in the front of us at the football game on the tv.

I felt secure asf, didn't even have my blicky with me and i felt untouchable.

"Yess."

The waitress coming back around to the table,
"Is everything going alright with you guys."

"Can we get the check."

"And some to go boxes please." I added, looking for my purse but i remembered Trevon told me not to bring one.

"The check, okay." She reached over for our
empty plates

"And boxes." I repeated. Looking at her weird, fixing my face when she glanced back up.

I'm tripping
Trevon placed his opposite hand on my thigh chuckling, noticing.

"We going to a game next date."

"This is a datee" I dragged with a smile.

"Yes this is a date. Even though you always acting like you scared of me." He went in his side pocket. "Ain't want to talk to me at first."

"What are you talking aboutt"

"You know what i'm talking about mama, you be a different person around everybody else. When i'm around you don't really be engaging, tell me if i'm tripping."

"I can't help but to be a little shy around you, that's what you want me to admit to being?. Promise you that's a good thing."

"What you shy for" Trevon uttered in a whisper like tone, "......." gazing at my face in silence for a while.

"....."
"..." Fighting with myself to not lose the staring contest, i began leaning up almost naturally.

Trevon not missing a beat puckering his lips, he met me halfway getting the memo instantly. Pressing his lips against mine.

My eyes fluttering shut as we connected for the lengthy peck