"I'm so jealous. it's not a joke." Heeseung groans out from his seat.

Sunoo smiles, "Sorry ethan hyung but he's all mine."

"He's my best friend you little runt. mine. not yours." heeseung counters.

"Best friend? ha, sunghoon hyung is my everything, beat that." Sunoo says sticking his nose up in the air.

Heeseung gapes at him, then me, then him again. I resist a smile and opening up a new work for sunoo.

Heeseung turn to look at his book frowning, while i concentrated on tutoring sunoo. But my concentration is divided.

I have this urg to keep looking at heeseung, it's not a smile that I can't resist. My eyes keeps turning to him and the time out eyes meet, I feel all weird inside and my ears heat up.

The time our eyes don't meet and he's concentrating on the book he clearly doesn't understand, I feel disappointed.

After my tutor session with sunoo, he leaves and I do a little bit of reading myself. Then heeseung complained to be hungry.

"All this reading made me hungry. let's grab a bite Hoon."

"I don't have any money on me." I told him truthfully. I don't bring money to school. Lunch is for those who can afford it.

Heeseung smiled, "even if you did, you don't expect to pay right? Not when I'm there. Let's have lunch sunghoon, It's on me."

I frowned watching him. After a minute I wordlessly gave in. I could use a little food right now, especially since it's free.

I helped heeseung out and into his car, then drove us to a nearby cafe where I normally see our students flow in and out from.

Heeseung who claimed to be 'hungry' some kind of salad with a fancy dressing for himself. Then he ordered a full plate of chicken nuggets, large fries plate and a double sized shake for me.

"Dude, do you plan on stuffing me up." I asked staring at the other things he was ordering up for me.

"Teaching that annoying kid must have been tiresome. Eat up." He says giving his card and a charming smile to a waitress.

I chuckled tossing a delicious fry into my mouth.

"Sunoo is not annoying."

He scoffed, "I don't like him one bit. He claimed you, can you imagine the guts?"

"You're not serious at all. Stop being possessive already." I joked.

He smirked, "you've not seen possessive. You're mine park sunghoon. Mine. Mine. Mine."

I laughed, "would you keep your voice down. I'm your best friend nothing else. People might get the wrong idea."

"That what? We're lovers?" He asked his amazing voice disappearing a bit. I didn't answer him, I just drank out from my shake.

"And what's so bad about that?" Heeseung asked softly, So softly, it was barely enough to be considered a whisper, but I heard him and I think my eyes are deceiving me.

"What?"

He looked up at me, then smiled. "Nothing meaningless food talk."

"Oh." Was all I could see, before return back to my food. I'm really hungry but now I'm so used being hungry, I barely notice it.

"Stop staring and eat your lame salad."

"This is Italian you idiot."

I tskd, "Sunoo never insults me."

"Dude!" Heeseung called making me chuckle. He sighed.

"You have no idea how I would love to give you a mark."

I choked on my fries, "a m- m- a what?"

Heeseung looked surprised like he didn't expect to say that. "Um-- to show that you're my best friend. so that sunoo will stay off."

"Oh." I said again. At loss of words. I don't get heeseung, its like, he gets weirder everyday.

"you're a weirdo. I should give you a mark too, on your forehead, so peeps would stay away from you and you won't get to give your weirdness disease to anyone."

"On my forehead? nah, I prefer my neck." he says smirking.

I shake my head at him. "Freak."

The lunch was soon over, faster than expected. Although heeseung is a complete weirdo, I love spending time with him. Then I forget my problems and I don't have to go room. Things are free with him.

I drove him home and helped him to the front door. "You sure you'll be fine from here?"

"yes I'm okay." He says balancing his crutch down.

I gave him a look over, praying that he doesn't stumble and fall. And what if he add too much pressure and worsens everything. "What about the stairs? can you go up alone."

He smiled, "Yea I can. don't worry I can always yell or text you."

I nodded, giving in and I make to go but his hand clamp over mine and I turn back to him.

"Thanks a lot sunghoon. Really. Best friend or not, you're the best." He says looking all serious.

I smirk. "I know. and no problem, fortunately, you were bearable today."

He chuckled nervously, his hand brushing over his hair. I frowned at him. Why was he nervous all of a sudden.

I got my answer when after another 'thanks sunghoon' he pressed a kiss to my cheek before disappearing into his house.

The kiss was light. Really light and quick. His lips merely brushed over my cheek but seconds after I could still feel it as I stood frozen on the porch.

Oh fuck.

-_______-

skskjsjkkfddksssks

how do you like it? heeseung took a bold turn there didnt he?

have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -