All the members eyes widened, especially Hanni. She called to the leader but was sadly ignored.

"I, the leader of New Jeans, Kim Minji, is dating Pham Ngoc Han! And I don't care what you all think! Yes we both girls but it is officially time for South Korea to normalise the lgbtq community! We are tired of hiding from the judgemental society we live in and I want to change that! I don't care if you all end up disliking me but I will not leave New Jeans, let alone break up with Hanni. As long as I'm with her, I'm the happiest person in the world. So South Korea, open your ears and listen to what I'm about to say...FUCK YOU AND YOUR STANDARDS!" Minji yelled proudly.

There were many gasps and murmurs but that soon resulted in a loud applause from the crowd (okay maybe a few sent disgusted looks and walked out but she did not care one bit. It was expected after all). Minji was surprised at the support and smirked when the fanboy got up and left out of embarrassment. Minji pulled her girlfriend up and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Hanni Pham"

"I love you more, Kim Minji"

The camera crew was going crazy with the snapshots, almost blinding every member on stage. Minji faced the crowd and smiled. "I LOVE YOU PHAM HANNI!!"

Hanni snorted and covered the older girl's mouth before they were all dragged off stage and back to the van.

"You got balls, Leader-nim" Danielle laughed as they were on their way back to the dorms.

"The truth had to come out sooner or later"

"We're here for support no matter what, Minji-ahh" Hae spoke with a soft smile.

"I haven't kicked ass in a while. Cant wait to put my 3 years of martial arts back into play" Danielle semi-joked while pretending to crack her knuckles.

"You were so cool, Minji Unnie! I'm sure you spoke up for other idols" The youngest praised, receiving a soft head pat from the eldest.

"Thank you, Hyein. Let's just hope for the best in the future"

"Wow, you're blowing up already, Minji. Look!" Haerin showed her phone with a few headlines.

New Jeans Minji and Hanni come out as a lesbian couple

New Jeans leader kim Minji yells at fan and comes out to the public

Can this be the downfall of NJ?

Will NJ Minji and Hanni be forced to break up?

New Jeans disbandment after Kim Minji's outburst?

"Why are they overreacting?" Minji rhetorically asked with an eye roll, Danielle immediately agreeing with her.

"I know right? People and their delusions"

Finally setting foot back at the dorms, the manager was quick to call Minji before they punched in the code.

"Minji-ssi, HYBE wants to speak with you again"

"Alright. I'll see you girls soon, okie?" Minji waved cutely but that didn't make her girlfriend feel any better.

"Too long~" Hanni pouted, doing crab hands towards the eldest in which Minji hugged her by the waist.

"It's okay, baby. I'll be back before you know it"

"Text me, okie?"

"Of course~ Hurry up and go inside" Minji told with a quick slap on the younger's butt.

"You... Wanted to see me, sir?"

"Yes, take a seat"

Minji quickly sat down and made awkward eye contact with the old man who unnecessarily scratched his chin. The staring contest didn't go that long as HYBE released a stressed sigh. He wasn't having it.