"Hello, would you like to have curry, pasta or pizza?" The attendant asked sweetly.

"I'd like the curry thank you" Hanni replied.

"Make that two" I quickly added.

After she gave us our food and drinks, we noticed that she didn't continue moving down the plane and had her eVAS
.didn't continue moving down the plane and had her eyes fixed on me.

"So, you're Minji right?"

I nodded.

"I really enjoy the way you dance, you look so good and-" "Shouldn't you be feeding the other people?" Hanni snapped with her cold look.

The flight attendant pursed her lips and gave a sharp glare before leaving. I arched my brow at my member. "Uh, you good?"

"Great. Just great." She responded with some attitude and plugged her AirPods in her ears before eating angrily.

No literally, she was stabbing her curry like it was gonna run away from her.

"O...kay..?"

"Pssst Minji Unnie!" Danielle whispered behind me.

"What"

"Can we switch food?"

"Why?"

"I didn't realise how good the curry looked compared to the pasta!"

I rolled my eyes. "I ain't switching!"

"Unnie!" She started to throw a tantrum and was shaking in her seat like a child.

"Oh my god, here you fat fuck!" I whisper-yelled and swapped our foods.

She giggled and sent me a finger heart. "Thank you Unnie"

"Whatever" I replied and looked through my bag for my own AirPods.

Just as I found them, I also found an unopened Kit Kat bar aka Hanni's favourite. I thought that maybe if I gave this to her, she'd stop being mad so I lightly tapped her shoulder.

"Hanni"

She took out one AirPod and looked at me with the same glare as before. "What"

I showed the chocolate bar in front of her and sent an awkward smile. "Kit Kat?"

She turned her head away and put her AirPod back in. "Hmph"

I sighed and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to me and kissed her head. "I don't know why you're angry but I'm sure you'll feel better soon. Talk to me when you're calm okay?"

I gave her the chocolate and started to eat the food I swapped with Danielle.

Hanni's POV

I stared at the Kit Kat in my hand, averting my eyes from the bar to Minji a few times.

I felt my ears go warm which usually happens when it's hot or when I'm shy. Not thinking much of it, I put my curry to the side and ate the chocolate bar that sent pleasurable tingles to my mouth.

"Fuck you, Minji" I whispered.

Her ears perked up as she looked at me. "What was that?"

"I said fuck you"

"...like right now?"

"Minji!"

"I think the toilets are free right now-"

"I didn't mean it like that, I was just kidding! I said thank you"

"Anytime, Little bunny" She winked and continued eating her curry.

I turned my head away and went even more red from the nickname.

After our finished meals were taken from the flight attendants, I saw Minji randomly staring at me. I looked around before back at her. "You need something?"

"No"

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're very beautiful, Hanni" She smiled and continued scrolling through her Netflix.

She needs to stop before I turn into a tomato. "Really?"

"Yeah. Very very pretty, I'm jealous"

I cupped her cheeks and squished them like she was a baby. "Awwww you're too sweet, Minji!"

"Hey stop!"

"Uchuchuchu, so cute!"

"We're in public, Hanni!"

"Hey lovebirds, some people are trying to sleep" we heard Haerin say behind us.

"Lovebirds? Shut up, Hae" I replied with a pout.

I felt Minji poke my cheek. "Look who's the baby now"

Throughout the rest of the flight, Minji and I were either play fighting, watching Netflix or gossiping which made the whole journey better than any other plane ride I've been on before.

~~~~~~~~~~