"Can you do me a favour?"

I arched my brow at her and crossed my arms playfully. "The last time you asked me that, I was walking around the dorm with a bra and superman boxers. Like how did a favour even lead up to that?"

The memories hit her so hard she started to laugh.

"Haha very funny but what's the favour?"

She settled and pointed at the oil by her nightstand.

"Practice really mangled my body so I was wondering if you could give me a massage?"

I blinked at her.

"Please?"

Rolling my eyes with a smile, I got her to lie on her stomach while I picked up the massage oil.

"Wait Minji, let me take off my clothes"

I froze. "Pardon?"

"Well how do you expect a good massage if there's clothes in the way?" She rhetorically asked, removing her shirt and pulling her shorts down.

Without a thought, I spun around quickly and covered my eyes. "Not looking!"

"We've seen each other bare before Minji, don't be so shy"

"I'm being respectful Hanni"

"But we're girls"

"Ugh fine" I groaned and turned back around, seeing her lying tummy down on the bed again but with no clothes on.

Thank god the blanket covered her legs and over her butt.

I walked towards her and started applying some oil on her bare back, rubbing it all over and ensuring that she was covered. I placed the bottle aside and started working my hands down her spine, squeezing onto her shoulders after.

"Mmm"

Oh god she moaned.

I shook off my lewd thoughts and gently dug my thumbs into her skin, receiving more noises from the younger member.

"God, your hands are so good Minji"

"Is it that good that you stopped using formalities?" I chuckled.

"Mhm"

She needs to stop moaning before I do something I'm gonna regret.

I continued my magic across her back and heard her moaning get louder.

"Ah yes, more please Minji!"

"Woah there, Hanni. Relax with your words"

"Sorry sorry. It feels so good"

"I'm glad. You overwork yourself sometimes" I softly said.

"Whatever it takes for a good comeback" She muttered.

"Hey, sit up so I can get your shoulders more" I tapped her back.

She did as I told and moved her hair to the side while I massaged, using my thumbs like before.

"Yeah just like that.."

"Hanni-"

"Sorry!"

"Anyways, I'm happy to see your confidence boost up in this comeback, Hanni! Very proud of you"

She shyly laughed. "Thanks Minji! I honestly couldn't have gotten there without you"

"Me and the members right?"

"Mmmm yeah but mostly you"

I smiled with pride. "Not a problem, sweetheart. I always knew you had that confidence in you"

For some reason, my eyes stayed at the side of her neck that looked like it wanted to get kissed.

"It's always your dancing that captivates people.."

I leaned closer to it.

"Your eyes too..."

A little more closer.

"And your goddamn beautiful smile.."

My lips were just above it.

"Uh Minji?" I heard her question.

But I ignored it.

"And your hot body." That's when I planted a soft kiss on it.

Hanni spun around with shock while covering her neck. " M-Minji what the!"

"A-Ah I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that, I was so in the moment and you looked so hot and sounded so hot. Oh my god!"

"Minji be honest..Do... Do you like me?"

"I'm finished with your massage, I think we should pack up now-"

"Minji answer me."

"Hanni, just please forget what I did and move on" I tried to walk away but she pulled me back, only closer.

"Minji.."

I gave up and looked at her in the eyes. "Ok I do like you and what about it? You think it's easy to hide something like that from someone I've been close to for so long?"

Hanni sighed and massaged her temple. "Minji  listen to me first.."

"I like you a lot Hanni-ahh. I really want to be with you even after we end our contracts with ADOR" I said holding her hands.

But she gently pushed them away before throwing on her bra and shirt. "Please hear me out"

I stayed silent and waited for her to continue, still hurt at how she pushed my affection away.

"I don't know if I can return those feelings"

I stared at her in disbelief. "Why not?"

"Look, I don't know! You understand that I'm mentally unstable right? I have so many doubts that could interfere with our relationship which could make it toxic. I love you Minji but not like that... I've only seen you as a bestfriend. Unless you do something that'll change that then maybe I'll consider giving it a shot"

I held her hands again and she didn't push it away this time as I leaned my forehead against her's.

"It's okay, Hanni-ahh. I didn't expect you to return your feelings anyway. You know I'm a patient person, Hanni so I don't mind waiting for god knows how long to make this work out. I'll try my best to prove that we can do this and that you're worth everything"

"Is that so?"

I hummed.

"I'll give you all the time when we're in Paris"

I gently pulled away and furrowed my brows at her. "Huh?"

"You have from the start to the end of our vacation to prove it to me. If I still don't see it by the day we leave Paris, then we're gonna forget everything and remain as friends"

"And...what if you start to see it?"

"I'm all yours"

I wanted to smile but I just kept looking down while caressing her hands. "But Hanni-ahh... No matter how hard I try, I don't want you to feel forced in this okay? I want everything we do together out of love. Just tell me if I'm being too much and I'll stop"

"Okay, Minji. I promise"

"I promise too, that I'll be by your side no matter what"

~~~~~~~~~~