In a situation like this, Stu would no doubt scold Phil for his actions but they were all too hungover to disagree with the idea, and far too tired to use their legs to get anywhere. So, without a word they all obliged, sliding into the cop car.

      The baby now started to sob after being hit by a door opening with Alan seeming nonchalant. "Oh, my god." Stu exclaimed, examining the infant for injuries, "You just nailed the baby."

      "Are my glasses okay?"

      Liv gave him a deadpanned look, "Seriously? Are you even allowed around children? And they're fine, by the way." From his careless attitude about hurting the child, or the way Alan was generally, the Billings woman now started to regret giving him the responsibility of taking care of the baby.

      "I've found a baby before." Alan answered, concerning Liv even more.

      "You've found a baby before? Where?"

      "Coffee bean."

      "Oh, my god."

      The streets of Vegas at ten in the morning weren't the quietest, bustling with queues full of traffic with people waiting impatiently to get to their destination. Unfortunately, due to the lack of movement from traffic, it now caused the four to be an hour late to the hospital and to arrive in its busiest hour.

      With the struggle of finding a doctor who had treated them last night, due to confidential reasons, Phil had no problem slipping them a few dollars bills in a bribe to find out information from last night in a step closer to finding Doug.

      "Look, I already told you. You came in with both mild concussions, some bruised ribs." Doctor Valsh informed them, "No big deal."

      "Both?" Phil furrowed his brows.

      The doctor didn't say anything for a moment, now causing them with worry at his silence. "What? What does that mean?" Alarm was laced in Stu's tone of voice, not liking how the doctor had stopped talking.

"None of you can could articulate how it happened but you all carried her while she was unconscious, must've hit her head which explains the bruise." The man gestured to Liv, who now stood surprised at the news.

"Do you remember how many of us were here?" Liv questioned, not really caring what had happened to her, only wanting answers if her brother had been with them.

"Uh...I don't know. I think it was just you guys. Definitely no baby. And one other guy."

"That's our guy." Stu happily stated, "Was he okay?"

"Yeah. He was fine. Just whacked out of his mind. You all were." Finishing up with his patient that he was treating, Valsh washed his hands as he spoke again. "Guys, I really gotta go. I'm sorry. I have a surgery up on the fourth floor."

      The information shared wasn't enough, only giving them crumbs of where Doug could've gone. Taking out a 100 dollar bills, Phil held it out to the man, just like he had done to bribe him into actually speaking with them. "No, I know. But we just need a couple more minutes of your time."