Chapter 17 - Alice Lake.

Depuis le début

He also controls time enough to physically make his brain stay in the present but in the future as well, canceling any aging effects. His whole body in a sense stabilizes as he is only now limited to 5x. But with enough focus, he can obtain 10x speed. But focus is key. If he even makes a sudden mistake his head will give him a huge migraine.

Aether however smirked again. He trained in rescue, so this will be a piece of cake.

"This is Field Gamma!" All Might soon shows the pipe-infested fields, the large area made for rescuing in tight-fitting places.

Aether remembers the landslide situation, broken buildings, etc. Some have tightly fitting places, and if he can't break the pips then he needs to be quick on his feet.

"A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into three 5-person and one 6-person groups and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first!" All Might explained, that as Aether breathes, he needs to focus. He might be more big on stamina but focusing to ensure his stamina is stabilized and his body won't get messed up is key.

"Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings at a minimum." All Might also explained as Aether smirked. He may not have explosive power but he has speed and punching/kicking power.

"Don't point at me!" All Might pointed at Bakugo, as he ordered him to don't do that. He was embarrassed but his emotions sunk to at least bearable levels.

"All right, first group, get in place!" All Might says as Aether was up first. In another part of the city, Aether scans the area.

"Pipes everywhere..." He says, before looking up,

"If I get a quick leap, I can look into the future in a sense and let my body land on whatever pipe my instincts tell me to land on... I need to trust them. If they feel impending injuries, then don't." Aether says, stretching his body.

"5x speed seems to keep up with people like Midoriya and Iida... So 10x should be far faster... Therefore... I need to focus. I may be able to amp up my speed but my rewinding ability takes me back 5 seconds into the past. So I will react faster to 5 seconds into the future..." Aether thinks, waiting for the signal...

Iida, Midoriya, Ojiro, Ashido, and Sero were here.

"Ojiro and Ashido shouldn't be an issue... The main ones are Midoriya and Iida..." Aether thinks,

"Thanks to Midoriya's training, he can use a mode like I can... But it doesn't seem to be perfected yet... He is a bit faster and he can go crazy fast if he leaps... Getting a good look over my surroundings and finding that bright blue suit shouldn't be an issue..." Aether continued to think, as he was ready to show these chumps what a real rescue hero can do!

"!" Aether hears it... He thinks before gears float around.

"Let's go with 5x... Any more and I don't think normally...!" Aether jumps up, a tower allowing it.

"..." He can't see All Might.

"..." And Aether leaps. He does so many times, his body telling him when to dodge, stop, etcetera.

"Sero is most likely going to be the biggest issue, though... His tape can grapple through the area and his speed might be his downfall." Aether thinks about it, continuing the search.

Aether is broadcasted on the screen, as everyone sees his new mode, stunned.

But Aether, well...

"Tsk!" He jumps from a tower he was going to bump into.