𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you oka-"

The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats. This whole situation was so strange. One second the lights are off, and the next one Felix, who doesn't attend breakfast, is at breakfast. Could he be behind the blackout? That wouldn't make sense. How was he supposed to turn the lights on if he was already sitting with us? Also, why did he get hurt by Evelyn's mean words towards me? That was really weird. My thoughts went to yesterday's blackout. Just how Felix appeared out of thin air, so did that note, could that be connected?

"Something on your mind Y/n?" Jeongin and Jisung looked at me concerned.

"No, just nervous I guess" I quickly replied.

The classroom was full of students, I didn't know what I expected since it's a classroom, but there were A LOT of students, and I only knew Jisung and Jeongin.

"As you all know we have a new student here today, welcome miss Y/N, hope you'll enjoy it here!" The teacher greets me as I enter the classroom. I smile back with a faint 'Hi' and then go to sit by the empty seat next to my safe person, aka Jeongin Yang.

The teacher, Mr. Harryson starts taking attendance, and surprise, Felix and Evelyn are supposed to be in this class but alas, they aren't here. They are missing out on geography, how unfortunate (not). I gotta admit that the teaching style here was really different from my last school. Mr. Harryson even made one of the most boring subjects interesting and fun to learn, sure it's my first day so a lot can change but I was simply enjoying the moment. That is until another blackout occurred.

"Listen guys," Mr. Harryson sighed. "I'm not stupid, blackouts simply don't happen this often unless someone is trying to get themselves electrocuted, you keep messing with the lights and security footage will be put up again." Mr. Harryson teasingly blinded the class with the flashlight from his phone. I kept thinking about what he said though, again? Why did the security cameras get taken down? Weird.

Just like last time, light comes back on and there stands Felix in the doorway. He silently took a seat beside Hyunjin, who was sitting at the desk next to us. His hair was a bit messy, he looked like he was out of breath.. is that blood dripping down his neck?

"Sorry for being late sir, did I miss much?" He asked Mr. Harryson politely.

"Looks like someone struggled to find their way to my class in complete darkness" The class burst out laughing, not me, I was concerned. "No you didn't miss much, but, Felix, it's not like you to be late to class?"

"It won't happen again sir" He looked down, not with the same sad expression he had after our latest encounter with Evelyn, who still wasn't in class. I turned my head towards Jeongin, who was also looking at Felix.

"Could it be that Felix and Minho are behind the blackouts, you already told me Minho is ditching and Felix always shows up when the lights get back on." I whisper to him.

"Y/n.." Jeongin started. "We've only had blackouts since you started here.."

"Yeah okay, shocking coincidence but I have been with you all the time haven't I?" I looked at him seriously and he nodded in agreement.

The bell finally rang after what felt like an eternity of awkwardness since Felix joined class. I wanted to approach him and help him clean the blood off his neck, but my gut feeling said no, he had also disappeared out of sight so I couldn't help him, and it made me feel helpless. Why? He'd probably be a bitch towards me anyway

"Y/n, tell Hyunjin what you told me!"

"Actually, let's tell the rest of the group together" Hyunjin put his hand in his hair and sighed. Then he pointed towards the gym hall. "Chris has easy access, I'll text everyone... except Lix and Minho?" Jeongin nodded.

A few minutes went by before Chan and Jisung showed up, Chan had a rather disappointed look on his face. Changbin and Seungmin showed up shortly after them.

"Is Minho and Felix going to join us?" Jisung looked questioning

"Nope, apparently this is about them, so this better be important, Y/n" Chan looked at me and then at Hyunjin, before opening the gym hall and locking it behind us.

"Okay so, basically at geography the lights went out again right, and when they got back on Felix entered class, messy hair, out of breath, blood dripping from his neck-"

"Wait WHAT" Hyunjin burst out. "I didn't see the blood and I sat next to him oh my god-"

"Quiet down you drama llama, let Y/n finish" Changbin sighed.

"-and it got me thinking" I continued. "You guys told me Minho ditches, everytime there's a blackout Felix has been there when it's over, this time he was a mess, so maybe Minho is helping Felix bully or fight people by turning the lights off?"

"Bullying seems kinda far-fetched but I definitely believe the fighting part. Minho would do anything to make sure his brother won't get in trouble" Chan nodded.

"Let's get evidence later, next class is about to start"