𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

Start from the beginning

Hope paused a little, she glances at him that still sitting on the passenger seat "Stop saying that, okay? stop apologizes when you didn't mean it" she pointed that out, she's been there few many times "It making people to lose their trust in you everytime you did that"

Rafe starts to turn to face her, shifting his body from the front "I meant it, okay? I meant every single thing that I said" he states, licking his lips that feels dry "I want to start over again, let me-let me take care of us again"

Hope let out a heavy sigh, bringing both her hands to her face "I told you I don't want to talk about this, Rafe. Please, just drop it" she mutters in frustrated, she's definitely not wanting to talk about that. They're going to make everything worse all over again.

"I screw up. I know that and I'm aware" Rafe ignores the pleads "And I want to make it right again, I really do"

"Shut up, Rafe"

"Listen to me, alright? Please don't get mad at me again, I can't-I can't have that" he continues making Hope to grow more furious.

"Did you know that your action not only hurting JJ but also hurting me?" She spoke, this time keeping her gaze straight at him "You think that I'm going to be just fine when you beat someone like that? Especially when I'm the reason why you're going crazy like that? No! I'm not fine and I hate it, I fucking hate it"

Rafe keep his mouth shut when she starts to speak up "I don't want anyone to get hurt, I don't want people to get hurt because of me. That also hurting me as much as it hurting them, I feel sick" she continues "And you can't wish for me to just forget about it just because you want to make it right again. Or even, or even to start it all over again like nothing ever happened. I can't do that, it still right inside my mind and it haunted me"

The boy looks away for a second, letting her words hung in the air "I'm sorry" he said and that's the only thing that can come out from his mouth.

Because he is, he's truly sorry for what happened. But not to JJ, he's still think he deserved every punches and cuts and bruises he gave to him. He's sorry for what he did to Hope, for making her feels things that bugging her.

"I told you to stop saying that!" She warned, sick of hearing the meaningless word from him "You're making that word sound cheap, you're making apologizing looks low"

He looks up back to her "Then, tell me. Tell me what should I do to make you believe me or even to trust me again other than keep saying sorry" he said "Tell me, Mia. Anything, something"

Hope remains silence, because there's nothing that Rafe can do or could do to fix everything back. Not now, at least because she can't think of anything. She's still mad at him and the only reason she's tolerating with him right now it's because of Wheezie and her promised to him.

Rafe still waiting for her answers, keep his gaze on her that remained quiet. He willing to do anything, everything just to have Hope to forgive him and running back to him instead of JJ.

"None" She mutters after a long silent from her "There's nothing you can do to undo everything, you just screwed up" she continues.

Rafe feels something struck him right on his chest, his mouth open slightly at the answer almost like he can't believe her.

"That's-"

"No, shut up, Rafe. I don't want to hear anything from you" Hope cut him off before he can even spoke again "I'm doing this because of Wheezie begging me to check up on you, to make sure that her older brother is fine because she's too scared to do by herself. I can't really tell her that her brother almost killed someone and I was on the run from him"