𝟐𝟔. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤.

ADVANTIKA POV:

I reached my destination it's was a small 1bhk home which l looked for.

I kept the suitcase on the floor and directly fall on the sofa which was full of dust, it captured my nose with nonstop sneezing.

"yaar what's thiss, itna dustt hai yaar abhi Saaf karna padega" I told flying my hand on the air to prevent dust inside my nose and huffed while my hands near the hip in negation of head.

I roamed the entire bedroom which I found less dustfull,"halo room toh aleast saaf hai baad mein saaf karungi abhi need aarahi haii" I yawned my  hands straight on the head, taking off the pajamas, bra and slept with no hurdles with peaceful sleep.

After woke up

"Chalo, sab saaf hojuka hai Aur sab naye chheze uske jagah" I said standing roaming my eyes at the things I placed.

I took out my purse for the wallet and thereby a card fallen with the attention of mine l took it up.

"This card was given by the child's dad" I told with the card in my hands

Reading the card my ears turned on to be buttoned eyes with the name of the card,The card was written as the he was the underworld mafia boss and in any work or circumstances needed he would help her exclusively only for special ones.

A tubelight glowed in my mind when I was reading it that was,"I would use this card for my sister, such that l could get to know that it was a death or a murder mystery " A smirked occurred

___________________●○●____________________
"Tsunami ke aane se pehele ki ye shaanti hai ,Mr. Rahul "
~ ADVANTIKA
___________________●○●____________________

Coming to Mumbai for study was just a reason to get out from the Bhavani cage and from here on no one can keep a watch on me and can do my work better, l made a research that Rahul was here at mumbai and today l am going to meet that mafia boss cause coming here he can only help me.

I crossed the location which was written on the card and dialed the no.

"Hello, Mr Aryan" my voice came out calm.

"Hello, Aryan speaking yes!" Said the man with his high pitch

"Kal aapke bacche ko bachaya tha wo mein hi hu, I guess mujhe aapki jaldi hi zarurat pad gai" advi said choosing the words wisely

"Haan. Haan kahiye na, " he told.

"Actually mein aapke diye gaye address par acchuki hu par konsa floor hai insab mein se ye nahi pata" I said with no emotions.

"Aap waha hi rukiye mein apne bodyguards ko bhejta hu" said him and the convo ended.

I was standing there, everything was in the dark colour not a single ray of light can cross it, it was too dark I torched my phone and heard the heavy steps of mens coming in my direction I turned my torch at them and they were the bodyguard of Mr. Aryan, it was too easy to recognize as there was label on the suit.

We reached the 13th floor and Crack of voice echoed from the lift, and we enter the room where the same men which l met were sitting on the chair.

"I hope aapko aane mein koi takleef nahi hue" said him.

"Nahi nahi" I said.

"Aapko kaam tha na" said man.

"Haan, actually na mujhe aapse training leni hai" I said exhaling the deep breath with the word pressuring training.