He reached the rink at 5:55. In the parking lot he began his cool down. A soft voice filtered out through the doorway behind him.

"Oh, you're early. Come on in!"

Yuri almost fell over from a stretch. Coming up, he saw Viktor holding the door to the rink open. That smile was enough to light up a thousand universes! Yuri found himself moving toward it like a lost moth to a glowing flame. Viktor left little room for him to squeeze past.

"A delightful." Viktor purred as Yuri slipped into the darkened rink, face hot.

A warm long fingered hand curled around Yuri's gloved one. He was pulled to the side. They walked like this, Viktor slightly ahead, as he led the way toward a light at the end of the hall. It turned out to be the locker room. Viktor guided Yuri to a table with two mismatched chairs before it.

On the table sat a thick pile of paper. Viktor pulled the chair out across from the paper. He guided Yuri to sit, slipping the gloves from his hands, Viktor set them on the table before seating himself across from Yuri. His smile filled the room.

"Yuri?" he purred the name.

Yuri could only gaze at the face. Viktor chuckled.

"Do you have any questions before we start?" He asked.

"Um, well I guess not. I think much of what I want to ask will be answered in that." Yuri pointed to the stack of papers.

"Umm, most likely." Viktor reached over to trail a finger up along Yuri's hand to his writs. Yuri jerked away.

"You are into men, yes?" Viktor asked leaning his head on his hand. His other one was still stretched out toward Yuri.

"Um, well, um, yes." Yuri answered.

"Good. Now. My money is off limits to you. You will not have access to it at all, just to protect myself." Viktor informed him.

"Oh, right of course." Yuri nodded.

"I will pay you a straight fee. Would you like it daily, weekly, or monthly?" Viktor asked. He pulled the first page forward.

"Oh, um weekly is fine." Yuri stammered.

"Good, good." Viktor nodded.

Yuri felt cold sitting here without that smile on the others handsome face. Viktor was all business.

"Now, to get your full pay, there will be certain things you must do each day, week or event. This will entail..." Viktor pulled out the next page.

Yuri glanced down. It was a list of acts? He blushed seeing that third one down. Viktor wanted him to kiss him no fewer than six times a day?

"Six times a day?" Yuri blinked his face feeling overly hot.

"In public." Viktor pointed to the top part of the page.

In bold letters it stated that Yuri must preform these tasks in public. Another page was set beside the first one. This said these were acts Yuri could, but not limited too, do while they were alone. Viktor went back to the public one.

"I will buy you at least five gifts each day. This is in addition to your salary. Yes you can keep them all." Viktor offered.

"But that's too much!" Yuri insisted.

"Which?" Viktor tilted his head.

"Both! Who demanded six kisses a day!" Yuri asked.

"Should it be six forms of PDA with a minimal of three kisses?" Viktor asked.

Yuri thought Viktor must be toying with him. Was that normal for people who were dating? It seemed obsessive to him.

"This is called negotiating Yuri." Viktor purred looking exquisite as he smiled at his trapped prey.

"Oh, um, how about I give one kiss a day and uh..." Viktor interrupted him.

"I give two! Perfect! See we can make this work." Viktor noted the changes in red pen on the paper.

"Um, how about one gift a day!" Yuri pointed to that.

"What? No! My fans would think I didn't like you! Five!" Viktor offered.

"Two!" Yuri countered.

Viktor narrowed his eyes. "Three, with a surprise one at least once a week." He insisted.

Begrudgingly Yuri agreed. "How many do I give you?" he asked.

"What? You won't need to give me any gifts!" Viktor snickered.

"But if we are pretending that you're my boyfriend, I should be getting you gifts too." Yuri insisted.

"Nope! Not how this works!" Viktor shook his head.

"Then I will do three acts of kindness for you a day." Yuri stated.

"To show my appreciation of your generosity." He added as Viktor looked at him so astounded.

"Very well." The red pen made the changes.

On and on it went. Line by line. Then Viktor told him of the salary. It was more money that Yuri made in his entire life! How could he accept that! He told Viktor so.

"You don't understand Yuri. This is very important to me." Viktor insisted.

"But, you are Viktor Nikiforov! Why do you have to pay someone to like you?" Yuri demanded. Fear gnawed at his gut. Was Viktor really a bad guy?

"My grandfather is passing." Viktor smiled sadly.

"I must prove that I am in a committed relationship before his death." He offered. There was a sadness in his icy blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, ok." Yuri nodded.

"In addition to the salary, I will pay you one quarter of the inheritance." Viktor insisted.

"WHAT?" Yuri leapt up, waving his hands.

"No that's too much!" He insisted.

"Yuri, You will have to do this until my grandfather passes. Although he is in poor health, it could be a few months to a few years." Viktor insisted.

Yuri sat back down. He eyed Viktor. "Oh, um ok." He muttered.

"There is one last thing. This is the most important of all." Viktor reached over to lift Yuri's chin.

"If you can't agree to this, we have no deal." The dark eyes of Yuri Katsuki met the soft blue of Viktor Nikiforov.

"You must, under no circumstances, ever truly developed feelings for me. Yuri, my one unbreakable rule is, you cannot fall in love with me, understand?" Viktor stared into his eyes waiting for Yuri's response.

Yuri's heart hammered in his chest. Could he agree to this?