The Good And The Bad

Start from the beginning

He's about to punch me when we heard a voice.

"STOP THAT!!"

We both turn2where the voice is coming from..

"M-Minji..."I wanna cry seeing her. She's here. She's gonna save me. She loves me. I wanna be happy knowing that she's here. But afraid for her life.

"Ooooh,my crazy sister is here..." teahyung laughed."

"We both know that I'm not the crazy one, teahyung." Minji looks so serious. She didn't back down staring back at Teahyung.

"Well, you're taking the meds that supposedly mine.."Teahyung shrugged." I am thanking you for that my dear sister..."

Minji can't fight back fist to fist coz Tea is 7 feet tall while she's only 6".

teahyung grabbed Minji's collar and punched her to the face. Minji fell down the dirty floor.

"Minji!!!"I screamed. I can't take seeing him hurt Minji "Please teahyung!!!"

teahyung pulled Minji up and punched her in the stomach.

"You fucked my wife behind my back!"teahyung punched Minji's face again." I will fucking kill you both with my own hands. And I will grind your bodies and let the pigs eat you both!"

He kicked Minji..

She's already spitting blood. And I can't do anything. I'm just crying and shouting...

teahyung left Minji for awhile and walked to the table grabbing the long knife..

"NO!! NO!! PLEASE!!!" I shouted. "JUST KILL ME!! SPARE HER!!!"

Minji slowly stood up while teahyung is approaching her holding the knife..

When teahyung was about to stabbed her I closed my eyes. No I can't take it.

Minji is gone.

I can't imagine that life. Eversince I fell in love with her. I can't imagine my future without her. She's my true love.. We've crossed path becoz it's fated..

I heard groaning.

I slowly opening my eyes to check what happened.

teahyung on the floor vomiting blood. While Minji is standing in front of him holding the bloody knife.

What happened?

"You thought I am still weak, teahyung?!" Minji kicked teahyung.."You think I'm still stupid!!"

She kicked him again.

"NO MY BROTHER! I KNEW YOU KILLED THAT PUPPY! I KNEW YOU BURNT THAT CAR! I KNEW YOU PUSHED DONG SHIN TO A PIT! I KNEW HOW YOU TORTURED SMALL ANIMALS ON THE FARM!! BUT I DIDN'T TELL IT TO OUR PARENTS! BCOZ I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET IN TROUBLE!!"

What? So Minji really knew everything about teahyung. But she hid it. She hid it to protect her twin.

"What I can't still believe that..."Minji started crying." That you can really kill people. That you really killed Mirei!!"

teahyung looked at her."Y-you know e-everything?"

"Of course, I know.. I am not stupid.." Minji threw tha knife away." I can't let you now.. teahyung, this is enuf. You killed so many women and that's unforgivable.Especilly now that I know that you really killed Mirei. You have to pay for it, you have to pay for all the crimes you did...."

teahyung laughed like crazy.

"You are stupid for taking all the blames.. You are no hero! You are stupid!"

Minji kicked the bloody part of teahyung's stomach that made the latter cried in pain. He rolled down the floor. So Minji stabbed him on his stomach. He's bleeding so much.

"You are fucking ungrateful. Now, rot in jail.." Minji grabbed her phone and called.

A few minutes and the authorities are now all here. Minji immediately walked towards me and took her bloody polo off to cover my naked body while the police is cutting the rope.

Minji weakly smiled me." It's over, my love..."

love? She realy loves me?!

When they finally cut all the ropes. I was about to hug her when we heard a scream.

We all looked at the direction and saw teahyung with a knife. One of the police lying down the floor, bleeding.

He started running toward us and shout" At least I will kill one of you!!"

Minji covered me with her body. The police beside us shot him to the right leg but he still managed to get near us an stabbed Minji on the shoulder. Minji blocked him with her arms but the knife was long enuf to dig a hole on her shoulder..

"Minji!!"

Minji kicked teahyung away as the other police shot him once again but in the chest now...

teahyung dropped down dead with his eyes still open..

The knife was still on Minji's shoulder. She kneeled down

"Shit.." Minji cursed." I think I'm gonna die,too.."

"MINJI, NO!"

Minji slowly fell down but I was able to catch her. She passed out..

Please don't die!

Please, Minji-ahh....

~~~~~~~~~~~