''Did you see the way he looked at me? He smiled at me. He kissed me'' she was completely in awe.

''Oh don't worry, I definitely saw it. I also saw the bulge in his trousers'' I smirk as I take a bite out of my biscuit.

''Etta! Don't be so crass!''

''What?! Its not my fault that I could see it. He definitely went home and wanked it off thinking about you"

"Juliett!'' Maud hits me playfully. She's acting angry but I can see the smile hiding at the sides of her face, she secretly loves it.

''Okay, I'll stop...got a nice ring to it though; Mrs Maud Bennett''

She sighs happily. ''Yes it sounds brilliant'' she sips her drink and slumps back in her chair. I was glad this was finally happening for her.

We sit in the silence of each other's company for a while whilst we sipped our drinks and ate our food and them Maud perks up again.

''I could set you up y'know'' she says from behind her teacup.

''Sorry, what?''

''With one of Peter's friends, he's got loads of single pals'' she beams.

'Yeah there's a reason for that Maud, they're all butt-ugly''

She laughs at me and rises from her chair. ''Okay, you win. Be alone forever. I'm popping to the bathroom give me a minute''

She walks off and I continue drinking, my head down, staring into the cup.

I thought about her offer. Do I really want to go out with one of his scrawny little friends? They all seem too nice. Sure I liked nice, but not all the time.

''Sitting by yourself, pretty doll?''

I snap my head up. I hadn't been paying attention to my surroundings and suddenly there was someone in front of me.

Oh my god. It was him.

''Oh, uhm'' i uttered. Why was I finding it so hard to talk?

''You alright there? You seem a bit flustered...Etta''

''Yes, Yes I'm alright...John''

He gripped his hands on the back of the chair that he was standing in front off. His hands. His strong, muscular, veiny hands. I nearly drooled.

''My eyes are up here, doll'' I swore I could see a smirk on his face.

''You aren't usually in here.''

''What?'' He asks.

''Im in here all the time, I've never seen you before''

''Maybe I'm just in when you aren't here.'' He quips. ''And even if I was in here when you were. You didn't know who I was until the other day, you wouldn't have remembered my face. Or is my face just too good to look at that you would have remembered?''

''It was you that recognised me. That must mean I've got a pretty memorable face''. I push my hair out of my face and look up at him mischievously.

He cocks his eyebrow. ''Oh yes. A very..memorable...face''. I felt the shift in tension. It felt very sultry. ''So are you here alone?'' He asks again.

If I tell him about Maud maybe he'll leave. I don't want him to leave. If I tell Maud about him maybe she'll make him leave. I don't want him to leave. Unless its with me.

So I lied. ''I'm by myself yes''

''Well, well. We can't be having that'' he shakes his head gingerly. ''I'll drop you off home again. Don't want you sitting in here by yourself, god knows what would happen''.

''Thats very kind of you'' I smile seductively.

''Oh, its the least I can do'' he winks at me and a wave of hormonal lust comes over me. This man wants me, I want him.

I get up and he leads me out, he places his hand on my lower back. The first time we've actually touched and this small gestures makes me crave more.

''Wait'' I pause. ''Didn't you come in for a drink?''

''Forget the drink..I'm thirsty for something else'' we were definitely on the same page then.

We walk out of the cafe together. I feel guilty for leaving Maud with absolutely no explanation but my horniness got the better of me.

He escorts me back to his car and opens the door, the back door.

''Oh?'' I question.

''Just you sit back there and I'll take us somewhere..more private''

________________________

smut in the next part :0