Tae: You?

Mingyu: Oh I'm the bestfriend of the guy you like.

Tae: Jeon Jungkook's??

Mingyu: Ha! My suspicions were right! You do like Jungkook!

Tae: Yeah..

Mingyu: Why're you so upset today? Jungkook didn't come that's why? He might come later although I don't surely know.

Tae: No it's because he rejected me...

Mingyu with his one eyebrow raised: Really? When did that happen?

Tae: Last night I told him, I like him but he rejected me and told me not to disturb him.

Mingyu: Are you serious?! My friend is an idiot! It's ok, don't be upset! There aren't that many people here today so let's workout together!

Tae: No...I don't have mood also my trainer isn't here...I should go..

Mingyu: Oh come on....I am here to help you. You know I am a good trainer too.Last time I saw you were so clumsy and clueless...it was funny...

Tae: You noticed??

Mingyu: Not only me but Jungkook did too! He even laughed about it a lot. Moreover he even called you cute!

Tae: Really?? He did?? He called me cute??

Tae's face lit up with a bright smile.

Mingyu: Yeah, I'm telling the truth. Now let's swim!

They were doing workout when Tae asked..

Tae: So how did you know I like Jungkook?

Mingyu: Well, I am the heartthrob of this college! The most handsome here,taller  and yet you chose my bestfriend to help you. It was obvious! And I've seen you hang around him a couple of times!

Mingyu in mind: I guess that idiot will understand that he likes Tae too.

Suddenly Jungkook came, and he was utterly shocked. Tae and Mingyu were both doing workout. They were very close to each other and laughing.

Jungkook mumbled: Huh? Since when were these two so close?

Jungkook came to them.

Mingyu: Oh Jungkook you're here!

Tae: I guess it's getting late. I should be going. Thanks Mingyu...

Mingyu with a sweet smile: It was my pleasure. By the way, if you need any help further just ask me.

Tae: Sure. Bye

After Tae left, Jungkook questioned Mingyu.

Jungkook: Why are so close to Tae? And how?