Chᥲρtᥱr Tᥕo

╔══════════╗

Cнαpтer Two |
Lιттle мιѕѕ lαwyer

╚══════════╝

Years have passed and before they knew it, Y/n and Chishiya have now achieved their parents dreams for them

Years have passed and before they knew it, Y/n and Chishiya have now achieved their parents dreams for them. Chishiya a doctor while on the other hand Y/n a lawyer.

"Damn it!" Frustrated the (h/c) hair girl exclaimed throwing her phone on her living room sofa, a game over appearing on her screen. Immediately regretting her careless action when her phone bounces off the soft chair and on the ground. Y/n curse herself and rush over to check it.

She grab the phone, checking for damages she might have cause. Y/n then was startled by a sudden knock from her apartment door. She jog towards the door twisting the knob as she peek out.

There stood her blond male finace. "Shuntarō." She breathed, opening her door fully to let him in. "Get dress, we're going out." He annouce sitting by an arm chair as Y/n close the door behind.

"Going where exactly?" Y/n follow behind standing in front of him a few steps far. "Also don't you have work today?" She quizzed another question. "Don't you? Little miss lawyer?"

Y/n let out a grin. "Touché. Wait for me." She walk inside her room to look for an outfit suitable for going out. When she was done she step out of her room asking another question to the male. "What are we even doing out?" In cue the male stood from the chair and began walking towards the door before answering her question. "It's about the engagement."

Locking her apartment door, Y/n heave a sigh. How long has it been since she had taken a liking of the male? She couldn't remember at all. The sudden mention of their engagement was a big slap on her face, saying that the arrange marriage was always been a one sided love.

Y/n's train of thoughts stop when she felt Chishiya staring at her. "What?" She questioned. He only shook his head telling her it was nothing.

Leaning on a wall his hands on his gray jackets pocket, Chishiya then walk away seeing that Y/n was already done locking her apartment.

She huffed at male, checking her phone's camera if she had something on her face. Fortunately there was nothing. She immediately jog besides the male to avoid being left behind.

While walking through the bustling Shibuya crossing, Y/n haven't notice that she had lost Chishiya through the crowd. Her eyes began scanning the large group of people to find her blonde fiance.

She finally set her eyes on him only to find that he was already staring back at her. As they were both holding eye contact, fireworks erupted the sky.

No, Literally fireworks did erupt the sky.

The busy crowd stop, all of the people mesmerized by the fireworks as if they were hypnotized to look at it. Fortunately for Y/n, someone pulled her away from the crown. Her attention that was once in the sky now leaving.