[9]

At exactly that moment the door opened and he turned around, wanting to ask what his reason for being 25 minutes late was, but none other than Minho was standing in front of him. "Hyunjin where were y-" Jisung immediately became quiet and quickly looked at the floor when Minho noticed him. "Jisung, right?"

"Yes" he answered, swallowed and walked to his stuff, grabbed his water bottle and drank. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here, should I leave again?" Minho asked, tilting his head

"N-no! Um... no, you don't have to go. My partner isn't coming anymore, so I'm going" Jisung explained and smiled briefly, then reached for his things and put on his jacket. "Your partner isn't coming? Why?" "I wish I knew, but unfortunately I don't even have his number to text and ask him"

Minho nodded in understanding and ran his hands through his hair. "Well, that's a shame," he said and sighed, but then smiled sweetly and sat cross-legged on the floor, his hands placed behind him to give himself a better look at Jisung.

Jisung suddenly became nervous when he remembered that he was just having a conversation with Minho and that Minho was now watching him intently. "You know, Jisung... you have pretty sweet cheeks"

Jisung immediately choked on his water, which he actually wanted to drink, and looked at Minho with big eyes "t-thank you..?" He cleared his throat and turned around, now with his back to Minho, and took another sip.

When he wanted to turn around after a few sips, he stopped when he suddenly felt hot breath on his neck, which sent a cold shiver down his spine.

He slowly turned around and saw Minho not even two steps away from him. He tried to maintain eye contact, but he quickly looked to the side and took a step backwards, hitting his back against the wall. "Tell me, Jisung.." Minho breathed and took a step closer. "Why are you in this class?" He grinned in amusement and raised his arm, about to stroke his cheek, when suddenly the door burst open.

Startled, Jisung pushed Minho away from him and looked at the door where he found Felix, who looked out of breath. "Jisung!" he shouted, quickly ran up to the one day older and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the room and out of the school building. "Felix what-" he was about to ask, because he was just interrupting a moment between him and Minho and he knew that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, when he suddenly saw blue lights flickering and as he was pulled around the corner he recognized an ambulance.

*:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )──*:・゚

"Wait wait wait. So you're telling me that you pushed him down the stairs and now he sprained his arm and broke his leg??" Jisung asked in disbelief as he listened to Felix yapping something and making wild movements with his hands. "I didn't push him! It was an accident!" Felix almost shouted and slapped his hands against his face and sighed.

"I just wanted to ask him for his number.." he whined and ran his hand through his blonde hair. As Jisung let the situation sink in, he started laughing and slapped his hand on his forehead. "God, Felix!" He said laughing and shaking his head while Felix looked at him with a pout.

——————————————————————

Hate me if you want. I removed a soft scene. And I hate myself for it. BUT I will definitely bring it up again. Definitely.

It's 3:47 am on a Sunday ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ

I wanna write another chapter. I've been writing now since 10 pm. I still have lots of other chapters to correct, to be exact 5 chapters after this one, so ig I'll edit now all of them.

We don't care about sleep, right? :D

Hope you take good care of yourself! <3

- LHB