chapter 33-day 31

Start from the beginning

As we reached the exiting gates he bumped his shoulder against mine, causing me to lose my balance a little and sending me a few steps away from him. 

“Hungry?” he asked smirking, holding his hand up to his defence, 

My mouth opened in shock as I walked up to him, fist clenched.

“Look at you frowning, you must be really hungry!” he teased laughing as he tried to grab me,

My nose crinkled as I launched my fist towards his stomach, but his reflexes were too fast for me as he grabbed my wrists and spun me around with my back to his chest, arms wrapped around me tight. 

His reflexes had obviously improved the more we were together seeing as I had a violent type of affection 95% of the time. 

I sighed loudly on purpose, “I promise I won’t hit you, just let me go!” I began to squirm relentlessly,

His grip tightened, “Oh c’mon babe, I’ve fallen for that one before. D’you really think I’m that stupid?”

I smirked.

“Y—-“ 

His hand quickly covered my mouth before I could even make a sound, “Actually don’t answer that.”

I began squirming again in his arms trying to break free from his hold but only managed to pull away his hand over my mouth, “You know..” my head turned to see his face, “you don’t need an excuse to hold me close.” 

He looked down at me smiling, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” he denied, “I’m only doing this cause I’m scared you’ll rip my head off. Or even worse, my balls.”

A quick and loud laugh escaped me, amused by his use of common threats I liked to give often.

“Oh I’m sure you are.” I gawped, turning my head around and gazed back at the trees flowing in the wind,

I felt his grip loosen as he made his way in front of me, pulling me in again as I fell into his arms. 

“You know me too well.” he admitted, resting his chin on top of my head as I comfortably laid in the crook of his neck smiling to myself, 

“Zayn?” I asked slowly moving,

“Yeah?”

I leaned backwards so I could meet his eyes, “Can we eat now?”

His eyes squinted as he laughed shaking his head.

“No.”

“No?!?!” I shrieked, “But it’s 3 in the afternoon already! We’ve been sight seeing all day!” 

“Holly, we had about 50 snacks in between it all.”

My jaw dropped, “Over exaggeration much! We had like 3!” 

Zayn’s arms fell from my back and he began counting with his fingers, “There was the croissants, the cakes, the crepes.. and I’m pretty sure we went for croissants again after that..”

“Okay okay!” I groaned in defeat,

He went on, ”..Oh, and for some reason you wanted to have Mc Donalds, so we had that too. The ice cream, the —”

“Zayn shut up!! I get it!” I exclaimed, shoving him away,

He grabbed my hand grinning and kissed me on the forehead while his other hand held my cheek, “You’re so cute when you’re mad!” he laughed teasing me, 

I rolled my eyes.

I’m glad my anger amuses you Zayn, really.

Ignoring his stupid ‘compliment’, I folded my arms stubbornly and stepped away from him, “So we’re not going to go eat then?”