𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

˖°🦇ִ ࣪ ☆

𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 and me and my sister are getting ready for some party at the walter's house. we've been living in colorado forever. cole, erin's boyfriend seems to have an obsession with this girl named jackie who moved in with them. erin is not happy... but that's beside the point.
   i've seen jackie around in school and i've talked to her a couple of times. she's nice. she doesn't show any interest in cole, like at all. but i'm getting side tracked. me and erin are cinderella and aurora. i'm aurora obviously.

   we finally make it to the party. as soon as we walk in erin runs to her boyfriend. i look over at the couch and see multiple people making out. i look away disgusted. i look around to see if any of my friends are here. luckily i see jackie.
   i walk over to jackie smiling. she smiles back and says "hey grace!" "hey jackie!" i reply. alex, who most likely likes jackie walks over and walks her into the living room leaving me alone.

i feel out of place. no one's talking to me, my sister has probably been making out with her boyfriend like everyone else, and none of my friends are here...except jackie who's hardly my friend anyways! i notice a boy walking over towards me clearly drunk. "hey." the boy says wobbling a little. "hello?" i say clearly confused on why he's talking to me. "you're pretty." he says giving me a drunken smile. "thanks i guess. but im not taking any words from a drunk person." i replied while giving a sarcastic smile.

i walk away feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed. i've seen that boy in school but i don't know his name or anything. luckily, erin is ready to go. she isn't drunk so that's a plus. "let's go grace." erin commented sternly. she seemed like she was angry and something so i didn't argue. i simply said "okay."
   we make it home erin runs to her room and slams the door. "𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆?" i think to myself.

|| 350 words