"Why you ain't got nothing i want?" I stared at him squinting playfully, leaning up on the counter.

"You better stop they got switches." Adrian came up behind me, adding her stuff.

Going to lay my head against my folded arms on the counter she pushed me over.

I sucked my teeth, getting right-standing back up straight.

"Scooter in here about to pay." I lied off my ass.

"So what you about to leave me."

"Girll, i'm just out front." I walked backwards, "Anything you want in here is all on him baby!"

"Bitch get the fuck out." She fanned me off, going into her kurt geiger purse.

"Bitch I got the down home blues, all this blue cheese!" I pushed the door out rapping foe, hoodie pocket sanging like a mfff.

This nigga dead followed me a hour away after our argument. That's real love.

The black trackhawk was the first thing i saw leaving.

Soon as i peaked around the truck Kaso eyes locked with mine.

"...." I crossed my arms up, slowing up my pace coming toward him. Fighting a smile.

"You so low down." He wasted no time saying, expression flat asf. Moving his hand away from his waistband. "How yo clown ass think to come up in my face again?."

"You followed me." I shrugged flipping my hood on, "I'm just coming to say hey." leaning against the truck nonchalantly. Keeping eye contact.

"Where you been at."

"Doing dicks like you said." I replied sarcastically, going in my full pocket.

"When i say that. You just want me to punch the dog shit out you."

"You text me that. I was like damn, he got cameras on me?." Opening some gummy worms.

"You was just cumming on my dick crying tears. I can't take you serious." Kaso fanned me off, turning his back to me. Finishing putting gas in the truck. "Now you see it in your heart to start showing your ass. You really a nut bitch."

"Okay?, You followed this nut ass bitch a hour away from home. We're too similar to keep clashing like this mr. nut."

I wake up randomly and channel my inner asshole and think about what can i do to piss a nigga off today just because.

"Ight."
Kaso let out simply, trying not to give off the impression that i was really getting to him now, but i knew too well.

"Talking about now i'm showing my ass, the nut made me come to my senses and see things for what it really is."

"You finna die, quit talking to me."

"And you broke my phone in my sleep, why?" I pulled the back door open chewing on my candy.

"....."

"When ima die?" I scrunched my face up asking the next question since i didn't get a response the first time. Sitting inside.

Kaso stepped up a bit slamming the door on me instead.

"Damnnn" I dragged out flenching for what i thought was going to be a sucker punch.

Thank god i moved my leg inside in time. My whole SHIT would've been off

I got up reaching over for his phone sitting in the front cupholder.

Don't know why i tried looking for Adrian's contact when i got it unlocked, mf only has my number and my business number in here.

I smacked my lips, putting it back before plopping back down.

Scooter opening the passenger door.

"I know you paid for my sister stuff." Rotating my body so i could lay out back here.

"I'm not fucking her." Scooter balled his face up sitting down inside. I mean just looking as if that was the goofiest shit i could say.

I smacked my lips sitting right back up.
Grabbing Kaso's phone again.

Hurrying tapping onto his cashapp, i looked out the window cautiously in my act.

Typing in Adrian's number. I sent a cool 150 over.

Doing gods work and shit.

"Ima see you." I mumbled, putting Kaso phone back. "Tell Kk i'll see him at Whiteboy's party."

"On the run again."

"You know it." I scooted over to the opposite door to get out.

It's nothing to me and Kaso's situationship at all really. I just got a habit of treating niggas like a bitch.

Saw my Dad treating my Mom exactly the same way growing up, this is really my trauma response. 

But i'm finally at the age where I can be real with myself and know lots of shit that hit the fan is because of me alone.

Character development.

Being comfortable in your own ways until somebody or something happens along the way to expose/shape you into better.

Im aware of how i come off i simply just don't care.

And why can't i not care?.

Fast walking over to Adrian just coming out the corner store, i put on a mischievous smirk.

Adrian noticed me, shaking her head off rip

"You not finna put me in y'all shit."

"Send it back then." I said going over to her peach acura.

"I ain't never send a cashapp back, and i'm not starting today."

"Hold up." I patted my side.

"What?"

I moved my cartiers up off my face, jogging right back to the store not saying anything.

I don't even smoke and i had cotton mouth. Them hoes drink tap water back at the crib they don't really think much of life.

Need my essentia not to be bougie.

"Ay?"

I brought my hand back from the door handle, glancing over at who was talking to me.

"How you doing?" The dude flashed me a quick smile.

".." I frowned putting my thumb down, continuing to enter.

I don't even play them missing side tooth games.