Just as Klaus was finding her spot, Briana's phone rang from where it rested on their bed side table. 

"Ignore that." Briana breathed in-between kisses, practically begging Klaus to keep going. He smirked in their kiss as he kept going. There was brief moment of silence before her phone started ringing yet again. 

She groaned as Klaus pulled away from her, clearly annoyed by the interruption. Briana rolled over and grabbed her phone to see Damon was calling... of course. 

She let out an annoyed sigh before clicking answer. Klaus rolling back to his side. He watched as she lifted the phone to her ear. He had to have her. Now that they started, he couldn't stop. He pressed hot kisses to her neck as she talked. 

"What I'm busy." Briana said into her phone with irritation in her voice, trying her best to keep her composure, but all she could think about were Klaus' lips on her skin. 

"Busy? It's nine o'clock in the morning. I'm surprised you're even awake." Damon said confused. 

Briana huffed, "Well you know what they say.. early bird gets the..--" She looked down at Klaus who had pulled away from her neck, smirking waiting to hear what she had to say, his eyebrows raised. 

"... never mind did you call for a reason?" Briana said flustered as Klaus' hands ran up and down her body. She bit her lip to hold in a shaky breath.

She could hear Damon scoff in disgust on the other end of the phone, "As much as I hate to interrupt--" 

"Who said you were interrupting?" Briana spoke smugly. Upon hearing her words Klaus lifted his eyes to meet hers, seeing her raising her eyebrows and biting her lip flirtatiously. 

He smirked in reply and threw the blanket over his head as he went down to her sweet spot. Challenge accepted, he thought. 

Damon scoffed again, "I'm gonna barf." He said quietly, like he was actually holding himself back, "Anyways, that vampire hunter jacked Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night meaning he has werewolf poison in a bottle. So I'm going to find him, and then I'm going to eat him." 

"And what does that have to do with me?" Briana asked, her breath hitching in the back of her throat as Klaus' tongue danced inside her. Briana said sarcastically as her back arched, trying to keep her composure. She could Klaus smiling at his work against her. 

"Don't act like you aren't dying to rip that hunter to shreds. Plus, I need a buddy. So chop chop hurry and finish up and meet me at the hunter's lair on wheels or whatever you want to call it." 

Briana grunted as Klaus' latest movement letting out a deep breath, "Trust me Damon, I'm trying but being on the phone with you isn't really helping." 

"Well isn't that just an absolutely scarring mental picture." Damon spoke with disgust. 

"Look Damon  I'll meet you there in a half hour.. " Briana was barely keeping it together. She needed Klaus more than she ever did before.

 He slammed him thumb deep up inside her causing her to moan quietly, ".. maybe 45 minutes I gotta go bye!" She quickly spoke and hung up the phone. 

She arched her back groaning in pleasure as she let out a deep breath joining Klaus under the covers, making the most of their morning. Twice. 

-------------------

"Okay I'm sorry I'm late but if you kn--" Briana started as she opened the door to the hunters mobile home. Her jaw dropped as she saw an arrow struck through Damon's chest, connected to a bomb on the other side of the trailer.