Why are you even nervous?

She's a murderer, Hanni.

Fuck, my mind is being so loud right now. How will I focus on my work today? I am worried about Minji. She's always texting me every 8am.

Should I check on her?

No, idiot. You have so much thing to do at the company. Stop being stupid and focus on your own life. Minji's probably killing someone.

NO!

I kicked the break of my car. Making the cars behind me horned loudly. I massaged my temple. I continued driving. Thank goodness, no one bumped against my car. I'm still in our street so there aren't so much cars.

This paranoid is stressing me out so much. I need to really set an appointment to my psychiatrist. But I have to check on Minji first.

Inner me keeps saying that I should trust my instinct. But what can I do?

I think I am inlove with Kim Minji.

That's why I'm having some trust issues coz I'm afraid of this feeling. I'm afraid that this might lead me to my own death.

How about my husband? Do I still love him? I dunno.... He's the best husband someone could ever had. He doesn't deserve someone like me. He's too kind to be with someone who's just betraying him.

Foolish, yes. I AM FOOLISH

I drifted to the other direction. To Minji's apartment. I need to know what she's doing. I have to know if this feeling is real. Or I'm just exaggerating or curious.. I dunno.

Minji's POV

I woke up in my bed. I remember passing out on the floor last night. But how did I get in my bed?

"Minji?"

That's the answer.

Hanni, holding a bed tray table smiling. Oh how good waking up and seeing her lovely smile greeting me. Her gummy smile is the cutest ever. I can wake up to that for the rest of my life.

But what is she doing here?

"Are you okay,now?" She asked putting the tray over my legs."I cooled you some breakfast. I saw you lying on the unconscious. I thought you were dead but your just sleeping. You are heavy..."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You didn't text me this morning so I thought there's something happening to you..." She fixed my messy hair.

"Thank you.."I smiled at her.

"What happened to you?" She asked with a worried tone." Did you drink last night?"

"Ah,it's nothing.."I held her hand." Don't you have work today?"

"Well, I have but I just need to check on you.."

"I feel so guilty." I joked.

"It's okay,baby..." she's about to kiss me but I dodged it.

"Don't you like my kiss?" She frowned at me.

"Morning breath.." I explained.

"I don't care.."She grabbed my face and kissed me.

I ate the breakfast she prepared for me before she left for work. It's already 10am. I need to check the bastard on the the abandoned building to know if he's still alive. I'm gonna ask him some questions regarding that night,of course.

I need to move faster or I'll end up failing this mission.

But how?

I'm even confused on what's happening to me. The women I met on the bar. Did I kill 'em?

Or it was just a coincidence.

Then who killed them, anyway?

Hanni's POV

When I saw Minji lying on the floor. I felt my heart skipped a beat. I thought she's dead. Thank goodness, when I checked on her. She's even snoring. So felt so relieved.

But something is bothering me.

"Carbamazephine..."I read the medicine's name on my phone. I took a photo of a bottle I saw on Minji's coffee table.

The medicine is an antidepressant, anticonvulsant, anti aggression. Why is she taking this medicine? This is for epilepsy.

It's also being used to treat mental disorder such as Bipolar disorder.

I also saw some other meds like xanax. Xana is for depression and anxiety,etc..

She's taking medicines for mental disorder.. She has a mental disorder!

I should be afraid of her after finding out she's taking medicines to treat her mental issues. But here I am,thinking of how to help her.

I decided to not finish the event. I need to take care of Minji. I'm gonna ask her. I have to help her. Deep inside me is telling me to trust her. Even if the other side is telling me to stay away from her.

I only stayed in the company for 5 hours bcoz I can't even focus. My mind is a hundred percent thinking about Minji. Even if my mind is in chaos right now.

My mind is telling me the right thing to do. But my heart is taking over my system..

Third Person POV

"W-who was there?" the woman tied to a wall notice a silhouette in the dark." P-please, don't kill me. I didn't do anything to whoever you are please.."

The naked woman is panicking now. When the figure started walking towards her.

"You look like an art..."The person wearing a dirty sack mask said.."Your pussy was good when I was fucking you while you're tied against the wall. I was so turned on.."

"W-who are you?!" The woman screamed."What did I do to you?!"

"Nothing... I just like killing and raping women.." The masked killer leaned near her face." It makes me so fucking happy torturing women.I was a teenager when I first killed a woman. It's so damn addicting. And now I can't stop.."

"YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!"

"There's no hell,sweetie.." The masked figure lifted a long thin knife and slashed the woman's throat spurted the blood out and staining the already blood stained sack mask of the killer.."I am the hell,maybe..."

The blood from the slashed neck dripping down uncontrollably on the womans body.

"Women are beautiful when theyre already dead.." The masked figure started slashing the body of the dead woman. Playing with the knife using the body.

The abandoned and old building was filled with maniacal laugh of the masked figure while brutally slicing every part of the woman's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~